You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [13]

• Dedicated to dreambeliever369, happybunnyx123, xContinuous, and leanza313

Julie's Pov

"What happened to the old assistant?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "Oh no not Kelly!" I whined. "Okay, your Dad doesn't want Freight Train moving you to the studio so, he told me to take you. Get dressed." He immediately left the room. "Jerk," I whispered. After changing into my black skinny jeans, plain white tee, and black converse, we left my condo to go to Rocque Records. "So why do I need to go to Rocque Records?" I asked on the way there. "He said, 'Get Julie, I need to tell her something' is all," He replied snootily. "Have a cow," I whispered.

Kendall's Pov

"Hey Logan Gustavo wants us at the studio right now." I said. "Okay let's go," Logan replied. "Okay let's go..." I mumbled.

At Rocque Records

"Okay...where's Gustavo?" Logan asked. I shrugged. "And James and Carlos?" Logan went on. "What about Julie?" I asked. "What about her?!" He snapped. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the nearest bench. Just then, the door opened welcoming in Julie and another dude.

No One's Pov

"Dad?" Julie called into the dimly lit room. Jacob secretly winked at Kendall. Kendall caught the gesture and walked towards Julie. Logan stood still feeling mixed feelings. He distinctively hid behind a plant. "Hey Julie what are you doing here?" Kendall asked. Julie smiled slightly. "Just came to see my...Dad..." Julie finally noticed Logan hiding behind the plant.

She, out of character, blushed like crazy and nervously bit her thumbnail. Logan stood up, feeling silly for even hiding from such a petite girl. He blushed out of character, too. Kendall grinned as his single minded plan worked with the help of Jacob, his secret lover. Jacob came towards Kendall as they both stepped into the dark.

Julie's Pov

"Hey Julie," Logan mumbled. I lifted my hand and looked for Kendall to get me out of this. But the only person in the room, was Logan. "Hi," I replied. There was a long pause. I took a deep breath. "Look Logan, we have to start talking again. It'll be best for everyone if we made up." I said in one breath. I held my breath while I waited for his answer. He grinned slightly. "Of course," He immediately grabbed me into a hug. I suddenly felt heat on my face but, ignored it as I hugged him back.

He let me back on my feet and smiled excitedly. I smiled back with less enthusiasm. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad were friends again but, I still didn't get the whole truth of why he cheated on me and who's this Camille person. If I were to ask him then, it would ruin our new found friendship. So, I ride my tricycle around my angry cul-de-sac.

"Well, hate to ruin the moment but, it's time to go," Kendall said from behind me. Jacob was right behind him. "Yea," Logan and I said at the same time, not even bothering to look at each other. Even as friends. After that long, embarrassing trip home I was exhausted. So I stripped down to my underwear and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was knocked out like a light.

Next Day

"Mmmm!" I groaned as the sunlight poured on me like milk. What's with all the sentences? What do you call them. Analogies? Whatever they are. "Morning sleeping beauty," Said a deep voice. "Santa?" I whisper asked. What if it was a killer. I silently pulled on my boxers and a t-shirt. "Guess again," The voice chuckled. "Charlie the Unicorn?" More laughs. My bedroom door opened, revealing BTR. "Us," Said James. "You!" I giggled in relief.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh writers block! Any ideas? Please rate, comment, fan me :)! I love all my fans and will say something individually to all of them at one point or another. Please tell me how I did :D! P.S.  support gays and all gay marriages and making Kendall gay was a dare and I sorta liked the idea. But if your offended by Kendall being gay, just tell me in a secret note and I'll make him ungay xD!