You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [17]

.:Packing:.

The Park

Julie's Pov

I was here, with Logan, without the boys! Not that it mattered....but it totally does.  There's two reasons why, 1. We were sitting thigh to thigh on account of four people on a three person bench, 2. Did I mention that the boys weren't there? His teeth were so white that I wanted to poke them. Don't ask. His eyes were so brown, like chocolate. "Well thank you." Logan laughed in amusement. Not a LOL laugh but a chuckled laugh. I had no idea I was thinking out loud. I blushed when he just stared at me with a relax smile letting his smile slowly fade till he turned towards the sunset. I grinned helplessly. He was just so darn cute and I feel like I don't deserve if knowing that I kissed Jacob...

Okay flashback to get the whole story......

"Hey Jacob how was the hospital?" I joked

He laughed. "Not that fun with all the needles." He shuddered. That rose the goosebumps on my arm. "I hear ya, I'm Aichmophobia." I clarified. "Really? I'm a whole bunch of things like, Aichmophobia, Altophobia, Claustrophobia, and many more." He sighed.

"I hate phobias." I declared.

"I don't hate you."

"Huh?"

I stared into his sky blue eyes. Suddenly they were closer then usual and more intense. He didn't respond. He grabbed my face and pushed his lips against mine. His grip was so firm that I couldn't move. So all I could do was wait for him to stop and think of an excuse for not kissing back. But his warm velvet lips were starting to give me an itchy feeling and suddenly I was kissing back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while he did the same to my waist and pulled me closer.

"Mmmm." He moaned. He finally let go of his monster grip and we separated.

I was gasping while he was just grinning at me and we were doing it again. I couldn't say I didn't enjoy it but, I felt like I was cheating on Logan. It was obvious that he still likes me and I was going to break his heart.

"Slut!" I thought I heard someone scream behind me but it was just my conscious.

Or was it could be my Mom, who would never approve of hopping from one guy to the next?

Flashback over.....

My smile faded as I felt guilty all over again. "What?"

"Huh...?"

"What's wrong?" Logan asked curiously. I smiled a reassuring smile. "Nothing I'm all good."

Little did I know that I was going to feel much much worst later....

 Next Day

"Just remember that you'll know who will be in your future and who's your past." Said myself.

"Huh?"

 "You'll know...." She disappeared.

 My Dad interrupted my nap on the couch. "Okay Julie, Kelly and Me have be-"

"Kelly and I." I corrected.

"Fine whatever," I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, Kelly and ME," I rolled my eyes again, "have been talking and I think you deserve..." I licked my lips in anticipation. "A week with your mom." He finished. It took me a second to understand him. "Eeeeeeee weeeee my mommyyyyyyy I love you daddyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!" I squealed like a little girl. I bear hugged him then ran up the stairs. "Ooohhhhh yaaaa!" I did the running man up the stairs.