You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [39]

Contains swear words. :)

.:Babies & Survivors:.

Rocque Records: 1:00 p.m.

"Ke-Kelly? Why is the floor wet?" Gustavo asked nervously. Hoping she wasn't going to say- "My water broke. We need to get to the hospital." Exactly that.

Kelly was pretty calm about going to the hospital to have her baby. On the other hand, Gustavo was freaking out.

"We need a limo quick! Kelly is having our baby!" He quickly shut his phone, and looked around rapidly for the speeding limo coming towards them. Without his knowing.

"There! Limo's on its way, calm down, Hun." Kelly said as she climbed into the car.

Gustavo dove into the limo after her. "Drive! Drive! Drive!" He shouted. And they were off to the hospital.

Logan, Ailey, & James

"See! I told you we'd see the light if we went east!" Logan proclaimed loudly.

"Yeah, yeah. You were right this time." James agreed.

Ailey laughed quietly to herself.

"Where are we, though?" She asked afterwards.

"I say we go that way." James pointed to a bus stop.

Ailey agreed and James and Ailey walked on while Logan concentrated on the billboard that had the map of Hollywood on it. "I see Rocque Records on here! It says we go right." Logan said after a few minutes.

When no one answered him, he turned around. "James? Ailey!"

The empty streets answered him back with the sound of the whistling wind and traffic lights, blinking from green...to yellow...to a red.

"Ugh, once again. Logan goes alone." He mumbles to himself angrily as he walks in the direction to Rocque Records.

Julie & Carlos

"Look! An empty bush," Julie rubbed the stems. "From blueberries. A bear or something must've ate them."

"That means civilizaton is getting closer! Right?" Carlos asked excitedly.

"Correct!"

They gave each other high-fives. Woo-hoo!

Kendall & Jacob

Jacob and Kendall were having the hardest time  trying to get out the forest. They were very hungry, very tired, and very, very lazy.

"Your turn to piggy-back ride me." Jacob said as he dropped Kendall to the ground.

"Ugh," He stood up slowly. "Hop on."

"Don't mind if I do." Jacob replied as he jumped on Kendall's back.

They both fell to the ground.

Hospital: 2:12 p.m.

"Congratulations! Come see you're baby!" The over-excited nurse shouted to Gustavo who stood outside the door.

As Gustavo made his way in he thought to himself, Will this baby look Mexican?

"You have one beautiful baby girl!" The nurse exclaimed.

"Thanks for telling me!" Gustavo shouted back, annoyed with the female nurse.

That seemed to be her signal to leave.

"Come see your daughter." Kelly said. She was tired, so she whispered as she spoke.

"What's her name?" Gustavo walked even more cautious to Kelly and a pink blanket wrapped around something. Someone. The baby girl who Gustavo helped make.