You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [20]

Warning: Bad words.

.:Girl's Night:.

Julie's House

Julie's Pov

"Have fun with your..."

"Girls night." Ailey helped.

"Yeah...that." My Mom blew us a kiss then closed the door. "Picture time?" I asked. "PICTURE TIME!!!" We shouted. I set the tripod on multiple shots and we took turns striking poses when we finally just took random bff pictures.

"Let's -Snap!- Check Face -Snap!- Facebook." I said. Oh -Snap!- Kay." Ailey went to the tripod and turned it off.

Ailey checked her facebook while I called for a pizza and movies to watch. "What do you mean I have to come get the movies?" I snapped.

"It is after 10 so you have to come get 'em." Grumbled a teenager on the other end. "Ail! Bad news, we gotta pick up the movies!" By this time Blockbuster already hanged up on me. "Damn it! Nick is bugging on me because the dude at Starbucks kept staring at me!" She wailed. Ailey had the tendency to ignore people when she really wanted to talk about her problems.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's go." I shoved my black ugg boots on my feet. "I think Nick knocked up another girl....again!" She put on her socks and shoes. "Dump his ass you deserve better bitch!" I shoved leftover chips in my mouth. "You don't get it, I love him, you hooker." She unlocked the door.

I shut off the lights, got my wallet and keys, and locked the door behind us and we walked outside. The sun still starting to set. "Fuck him he's the hooker!" I carried on the conversation.

"Shut the fuck up you gold digger!" She flipped off a car that made the water from the road splash her. "It's true and you better recognize you could do better, and he's starting to realize to biotch!"

Soon we got to Blockbuster which was just around the corner from my house. The bell dinged as we walked in. "What up my homies!" Ailey flashed a peace sign at the front desk people. All from my school.

"Sup Ail. What up Jewls!" They responded. I smiled back and flashed the peace sign before following Ailey down an aisle full of comedy movies. After picking out all the movies we needed we bought it all and carries it all the way home. The total cost was $52.93. That's alot because we basically bought the whole store. Nearly running them out of stock.

After watching a couple of scary movies we knew what was coming next. We went upstairs to my room for girl talk. We hated it but constantly did it. "So..." Ailey waited for me to get comfortable. I looked straight at her. "Any attractions?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Fuck no!" I lied.

My face gave me away as I blushed beat red. "Spill, Dill!" She squealed in delight. "Okay it all started with James flirtin-"

"My celeb crush?! Is he really that cute in real life??? Is he attracted to you alot?? Ohemgee have you guys kissed????" She gasped. "Yes, yes, I don't know, and almost." I smiled shyly. "What happened with the kiss!!!!!!!!!!!???????" She shout-yelled. "Don't leave a single detail out!"

And she didn't.

----------------------------------

Omg 20 chapters already :O! Little feedback? Not cool ;[. Until I actually see some comments I'll give this story to a halt and focus on my Juliann Berkens story. Check that out too ;D! Comment and vote please!

Vote if you love icecream ;]!!