Getting acquainted

“Thank you for joining us. Everybody give it up for One Direction”. The studio audience gave us a thunderous applause as we walked out of the studio back towards the lounge area. Teasdale was merrily chatting with Allana as Lux was still fast sleep. It’s easy for everyone to talk to this girl. Perhaps it’s the warmth that emaciates from her presence that makes it so comfortable to talk to her.

“One more day to go and then home”, Harry said as he propelled himself  on a chair.

“We won’t see each other for a week. Let’s party tonight guys” Louis suggested.

“Let’s go to Funky Buddha”, Liam said

“What is it with you and that place Payne ?” I said “There are hundreds of clubs in London but you are particularly obsessed with it just how Niall is with Nandos”

“Now now Zaynie boy Nandos has absolutely no comparison with any other place on the entire planet .So please maintain its respect bro.” Niall said playfully.

“Allana  love why don’t you tell us where would you like to go”,Harry said cheekily. Seriously he is trying to flirt with Niall’s cousin. Typical Harold.

“Well I would like to go to Funky Buddha. If Liam likes it so much I would definitely want to visit it.” She said.

“Aren’t you my favorite “, Liam grinned.

“I know I am adorable “, she chuckled back.

“Your accent is so different from Lucky here “,Harry said. Niall huffed. Allana patted his back and sat on the arm of Harry’s chair .”That is because I was raised in Tallahassee Florida. It’s been nearly 8 years since I visited Mullingar.”

“So you are on a vacation then , visiting your relatives”,  Louis said

“Actually I will be enrolling soon in Leeds university Yorkshire for my Masters in Mass communication by September. Also I have landed an internship for two months in U.K. which starts in a few days. I thought that before I start implementing my plans I should meet my relatives and chill with Nialler”.

“It’s good you finally came around gorgeous”, Harry said flashing his peculiar smile. She ruffled Harry’s hair .Okay so she is falling for Haz’s charms. Great. But I regretted judging her too soon. AGAIN. Had it been any girl she would’ve been weak in her knees by now. After all it is Harry Styles but this is Allana we are talking about and she is like no other .

“You remind me of Otis. He was a stray dog in my neighborhood .He would wag his tail whenever he saw anyone passing by to get some food. He was sweet. Sadly he passed away last year.” She said with complete innocence in her eyes.

There was complete silence in the room. We all exchanged glances before erupting in peals of laughter. Haz was scarlet red in the face.

“ Touché Haz, she got you good you cheeky bastard”,Teasdale teased . Allana smirked. “I did like him though Harry.”

“I bet you did .” Harry gave  her a small smile.

“So guys funky Buddha it is then” Liam said pumping his fist in the air. Let me inform Sophia. She definitely needs to meet you Allana.

“I shall inform Eleanor too .Zayn you should ask Perrie to join us ”, Louis suggested.

“Yeah  I am  sure she would like to come. It has  been a while since  we hung out”. I said rather half heartedly. Perrie was not a big fan of hanging out with the boys unlike Sophia and Eleanor but I could never muster the courage to tell them. It was outright rude.

Hey babe wanna hang out with me and boys tonight I texted her.

My phone buzzed. I would love too. Will you pick me up baby? Perrie texted me back.

Woah!! Someone was in a good mood today. Sure love I’ll be there by 8pm.

Can’t wait to be in your arms.See ya. She replied back.

I put my cell phone back in my pocket .Today had been a good day and tonight was gonna be a good good night.

P.S. This was my fourth judgment for the day that went absolutely wrong.

Authors note

I'm really glad for the views I'm getting but I will appreciate if I  could know your comments on the story.Also I love harry styles so no hate pertaining to the joke on him.happy reading guys !!!!