Pillowtalk-IV

Dedicated to Mrs_Dallas_Malik

*** Thank you guys for your kind words. A big hug to everyone..... I am feeling much better and the wound on my foot is healing faster..... So a cute chapter for you'll.... I swear I plan to write something and end up writing something else....Hope you'll like this one...Vote and Comment...Big Love xoxo***

*** Here I am still stuck on Pillowtalk and he is zlaying with Like I would...What do you think about the new track ha ?**

Allana's POV

His intense question had arisen from the conundrum of thoughts seemingly preoccupying his mind for a long time. Taking a deep breath I let his words sink in my mind, pondering upon their meaning. How can a blessing become a curse? Blessings are gifts possessing a peculiar magic , holding the ability to transform bad into good, sorrow into joy, failure into success. On a personal note I think blessings are special favors granted by God to us.

If so , then how can something so scared become a painstaking bane?

Personally my relationship with Zayn has been the biggest blessing in my life. A blessing which has given me the chance to experience happiness in the true sense , without the cloud of abandonment looming above my head.

Would my blessing turn into a curse ?

Would my relationship with Zayn make me experience burns from the fires of hell ?

No ! I am not to going to let my thoughts wander again in the negative zone. I am not going to let my irrational thinking torment our relationship. He can never hurt me, our relationship cannot be malevolent for us. Zayn is an angel for me....

But the devil was also once an angel Allana , my subconscious remarks.

"Considering your silence and the gob smacked expression on your face , I am certain you have no answer for my question. Also you appear to be entirely caught up in a battle with your thoughts." Zayn's deep voice interrupts my inner monologue.

His hypnotic hazel irises twinkle brightly as he offers me a smile. Circling his right hand around my neck , he nudges my neck pulling me down into a benign kiss. His head is still on my lap , my raven locks cascading around us as his lips capture mine . Given our position, we are both nipping at each other's bottom lip. He bites mine roughly, making me gasp and darting his tongue in my mouth. Minutes pass the kiss becoming sloppy, I pull away when my neck begins to ache , the exchange of saliva evident on our lips.

" Eww." I whine wiping my lips with the back of my hand. Zayn copies my action , getting up from his comfortable position and sitting straight on the couch.

"That was definitely not hot but on a lighter note we shared the Spiderman kiss." He says running a hand through his tussled hair..

"It was raining, he was upside down and Mary- Jane was drenched." I counter him cheekily.

" I agree there are differences. It's not raining here." He says waving his hands at the lounge area of his suite. "But I was kind off upside down and you definitely are drenched. You are just wet in a different way." He says winking at me.

My eyes widen at his teasing, the heat rising not only in my cheeks but in the pit of my stomach as well. Unable to give him a sassy reply, I smack him with a cushion, the sound of his laughter echoing in the room.