PillowTalk-III

Dedicated to bookfreakclary2002

Author's note :

I was intending to write a long chapter because it is going to be a turning point in the story but the lack of comments on the last two chapters just lowered my morale. Guys your feedback pushes me to work very hard and helps me write better. I was lacking in updates but now I am working to make up for it and I need you to help me for it.

Vote and Comment

Big Love xo.

I'll update day after or sooner based on the response to this chapter. : *

Allana's POV

He releases me from his warm embrace, continuing to empower me with his tall height and perusing gaze. Biting his lower lip he says, "You look extremely tired. Quickly freshen up so that we can have dinner and then you can sleep early."

I stare at him in disbelief. He has had such a bad day today including the horrendous meeting with Kaitlyn and he is expecting me to eat and catch on my beauty sleep. Actually I shouldn't be surprised, it's quite typical of him to bear the burden of anything grueling bothering him. He believes in dealing with his problems himself and loathes sharing it with anyone. Coercing him to express his feelings will only make him delve deeper in solitude, secluding himself from everyone including me and I am not willing to take this risk. I need to find another way to help him find solace and discuss the issues affecting him.

I remember the night Zayn broke up with Perrie , he was shattered into pieces , on the brink of drowning into pain yet when minutes later of him tweeting about his breakup I asked him to go on a walk with me , he complied immediately instead of moping about his heartbreak. I don't doubt that he is a strong person but there is a limit to which one can burden themselves until they become damaged beyond repair. He isn't invincible and I don't want him to suffer  in desolation.

Fortunately I had managed to help him before he became forlorn; I need to deal with this situation with the same subtleness.

"Neither am I hungry nor am I tired. All I need is quality time with you." I say linking our arms together, pulling him to sit on the couch with me. " Hang on , are you hungry Zayn ?"

He smiles coyly shaking his head, "Not really, I don't feel hungry after smoking. I'll eat something later."

" I get very hungry after drinking." I admit , as he shifts his position laying his head on my lap and stretching his legs on the couch.

" I know how you behave after getting drunk. I got a live preview last night." He says in a teasing tone. " You get hungry and horny."

"Zayn!" I exclaim feeling my cheeks burn up. I agree I work up an appetite after drinking and as far as being horny  is concerned well , last night was a first for me and it's all his fault. I mean who wouldn't want to do the deed with Him regardless of being drunk or sober.

" Aww babe you are being so quiet now , last night you were moaning my name loud enough for entire Madrid to hear." He continues to embarrass me, examining my flushed state through his honey orbs highlighted with enviable long lashes.

"You put on an erotic show for me to watch and trust me I enjoyed the view from below. Although I prefer being on top but you seemed to find it more thrilling." He adds grinning making me cover my face with my hands.

The entire day I was trying to remember the events of last night , successfully remembering a few things except my attempt of seducing him. Of course being the understanding boyfriend he is , he will never let me hear the end of my drunk seduction antics.

" Don't hide your gorgeous face from  me baby girl." He says prying my fingers off my face and intertwining with his.

" Let me tell you the best part of it all. Your brother nearly died of a heart attack when he saw the marks on my back." He says howling with laughter. " He may gift you a bible for your birthday."

" Good Lord !!" I cry out wondering how I will face Niall.

" But he never mentioned anything about it when he called me." I blurt accidentally.

I feel Zayn's body tense , his grip on my hand tightening , his laughter dying and an awkward silence filling the room.

He tries getting up , lifting his head from my lap but I nudge him back down placing a kiss on his forehead.

" I don't want to talk about it." He says in a clipped tone.

" I know you don't want to talk about it and I won't force you either." I say running my fingers through his scalp attempting to soothe his stress.

I can see his posture visibly relaxing , a soft sigh escaping his lips. " Why didn't you ask me when Niall told you everything about me and Kaitlyn ?"

" Zayn , unless you are willing to tell me I won't coax you to talk to me about it. I'm patiently going to wait until you want to discuss it with me." I reply politely.

"Okay." He replies cutting off the topic abruptly , closing his eyes thus ending our conversation.

I bite my tongue at his stubbornness, refraining myself to plead him to share his troubles with me.

We stay in the same position for a few minutes, eventually he breaks the silence by asking me a pointed question , " Have you ever felt your biggest blessing become a hellacious curse ?"

XB�^�QH