Fifty Shades of Allana - II

Dedicated to ShereenKamal77

I would also like to thank her for the beautiful cover she made for the story. Thank you :*

Song for the chapter : Body on me - Rita Ora feat Chris Brown

                                           ** This chapter includes smut..... So read it as per your own will.....Also I suck at writing smut so bear with me.... I am trying. Also read the authors note at the end ...its important***

Zayn's POV

She straightens her posture , eyeing me intently , " What if someday you realize that she is better than me ? That I am not worthy of you just like my mom felt her dreams were important to her than me. Will you abandon me like my mother ?"

" I am not like your mother. Stop comparing me with her." I tell her harshly.

My brusque reply has her recoiling away from me , as she gets up from my lap , wincing due to the mild sprain in her ankle. Putting my hand forward I try to grab her wrist , she flinches at my touch with an impassive expression on her face. Running my fingers through my hair , I inhale a lungful of hair. I wasn't prepared for this conversation , hell I never would be but now I cannot neglect this topic anymore. It's been like an elephant in the room and we need to address this topic before it ruins everything we have built together. I would have preferred if she wasn't drunk at the moment , however the influence of alcohol seems to be giving her the confidence she usually lacks when it comes to such sensitive issues.

" Why do you think I will abandon you ?" I ask her in a low voice.

" Why do you think you will not ? Labeling me as your own girlfriend does not give me the security that you wouldn't dump me at the first opportunity you get?" She says loudly.

" Why do you lie that you trust me , when you clearly don't ?" I say peering at her.

"You cannot answer a question with a question Zayn ?" She snaps back , with her hands crossed on her chest.

" Why can't I do that when you are doing the same with me ?" I reply in a curt tone.

We are off to an extremely bad start to this conversation.......

"It's pointless to talk to you. You are never going to understand how I feel." She says glaring at me , striding towards to the door.

Catching hold of her forearm I pull her against my chest, backing her up against the wall. Stubbornly she tries to push me away , her fingernails clawing my bare chest as I grip her waist firmly, my fingers digging in her skin.

"You cannot say that it's pointless to talk to me , when you are the one to walk halfway through our conversation Miss Francis." I tell her clenching my jaw.

Her dark orbs are blazing with fury as she vehemently yells , " Leave me Zayn !! . Let go of me! Let me go right now."

" I am not letting you go . Now now , not ever." I tell her , my voice raising to higher octaves. "Do you hear me Allana ? I am never letting go of you. Get this straight through your thick skull."

I am not the kind of man who prefers shouting at a lady to assert my dominance, particularly at that girl around whom my world revolves but she has left me with no option.

She thrashes violently against me only to have me delve my body further into hers. Our skin to skin contact raises the hair at the back of my neck , our breathing turning heavy with every passing second.