Outburst- II

Dedicated to Misswannabemalik

Songs for this chapter : Bad Blood - Taylor Swift.

Did you miss me ? Coz I missed you guys soooo much.

**This chapter contains mild abusive language**

Let the drama begin.....

ALLANA'S POV

You know that awful feeling where your heart is sinking , stomach churns unpleasantly , sweaty fists clenching unclenching and your tongue is tied down as words fail you . That is exactly how I feel at the moment or perhaps a thousand times more worse. I bite my lip harshly trying to control the tears threatening to leave my eyes as I watch the lads perform on stage. Tension is evident amongst them mainly due to Niall's hostile behavior towards Zayn. He is refusing to acknowledge Zayn's presence on stage, behaving in a ruthless manner as if Zayn is no longer a part of One Direction. Liam is persistently trying to bridge the rift between Niall and Zayn whereas Harry is trying to distract the attention of the crowd by performing certain gimmicks. Louis appears completely muddled by the entire scenario while my poor baby is maintaining his calm and returning Niall's frightening glares with a polite smile. Although they sound heavenly performing in sync,the lack of their usual bromance is detectable especially between Ziall.

The show is on the verge of wrapping with barely 10 minutes remaining and the loud pounding of my heart is the only sound filling my ears. Niall is extremely unhappy , his accusatory glances towards me and Zayn are a proof and knowing my brother I am certain of the fact that things are going to get ugly.

The concert ends with a thunderous applause and cheers from the audience as the boys walk back from the stage towards the lounge area to rest before the meet-and-greet with fans begin in an hour.

All five boys alongwith Eleanor and Sophia enter the massive lounge area with Paul and me hot on their trail to update them regarding their meet-and-greet schedule. The manner in which the boys stood in the room reminded me of two warring nations , the sight causing me to gulp dryly. Liam , Harry , Zayn and Sophia stood on one side of the room while Louis ,Niall and Eleanor were settled on a sofa at the other end of the room. Niall's eyes diverted towards the door where me and Paul were standing and I tried to hide my petite figure behind Paul.

" Paul if you don't mind the lads and me need to have an urgent private discussion so can we catch up with you within half an hour?" Niall requests Paul in a curt tone.

"Alright but remember you'll need to be ready for the meet and greet which starts approximately in an hour." Paul instructs them sternly and begins to walk away, me following him.

" Also I would request the respective girlfriends of the lads to wait behind and join our interesting discussion." Niall says casting his blue eyes on me. " Shouldn't you be joining Zayn , Allana ? He sneers at me. I tap my foot impatiently against the floor pleading the ground to open and swallow me as Eleanor gasps loudly , Louis mutters 'what the fuck' while Paul raises his eyebrows at me , a grin spreading on his lips.

" You take a break with them kid and then get back to work." Paul tells me in a bossy tone and then softly whispers , " Finally Zayn chose the right girl eh !" He pats my head affectionately and exits the room leaving me with seven pairs of eyes staring intensely at me.

Zayn strides towards me , his hazel eyes scanning my face with concern. He strokes my cheek gently with his thumb , the gesture successfully calming my pounding heartbeat.