Brotherly Love

Dedicated to jaamalik

Author's note :

Hey Guys !! I am back with a new update. 3 consecutive updates in 3 days. Yaayyy!! Pat on my back.This chapter is from Niall's POV. Remember this coz its gonna be an important one later. Also I didn't realize but this is the 26th chapter of the story and I can't believe how far we have come. Keep supporting .DO VOTE and COMMENT. PLEASE.

Happy reading.Love you xoxo

**** Also since most of you have been on my back for selecting Selena Gomez as Allana. I just wanna say that YOU ARE FREE TO IMAGINE OR CHOOSE ANYONE YOU WANT AS ALLANA. I won't select someone if that doesn't make my readers happy. SO LET ME KNOW YOUR CHOICE FOR ALLANA****

Niall's POV

The elevator dinged opening the doors on the 4th floor of the hotel. Allana was residing in room number 432 sharing it with another intern. I had tried persuading her to stay with me in my suite but she had immediately shunned me stating that she would like to stick with the accommodation her job status provided her. She has always been assertive since childhood. I remember when she would come down to Mullingar with Aunt Rihannon. She was my accomplice in mischief. Since we were both the same age we spent majority of our time together which included bullying my elder brother Greg.

I remember her last visit during Christmas when we were 12 , that year Allana and me had got into a fight with a few kids in the neighborhood. When a fat burly kid had punched me , she made a snowball of frosted snow and smacked it straight on his forehead. That fatso ended up getting a cut on his forehead bleeding profusely due to the impact of her throw. We were both grounded for the rest of the holidays but I had never been more proud of my sister.

After that visit I barely heard from her and Aunt Rihannon. When I coaxed mum to take me to Florida she just told me things weren't hunky dory between Allana's parents. Greg and me terribly missed her .When her parents got divorced Allana was shattered and so angry.I had tried consoling her on the phone ,she hung up on me saying she didn't trust anyone with the last name Horan. Her statement stung a lot but I empathized with Allana. We weren't in contact for nearly two years till I cracked my X Factor audition and sh herself called to congratulate me.

Eventually years down the line things have mended and I know it was a major step for her when she came to Mullingar to meet her maternal family.Things were similar to how they had always been , no scar of past mistakes but I could feel her guard being up all the time preventing her from getting hurt. I wanted to accompany her to Bradford when she was visiting her mother's grave but she told me she needed to get closure on her own. She seemed content after her Bradford visit and I couldn't be more happier when she told she had landed an internship with Syco.

We do have our moments when we wanna pull each other's hair out but I love my sister more than anything .Today after the meet and greet and she was sulking and something in the back of my head told me it had to with Zayn. I need to look after her although she could whip my ass any damn day and I won't be able to save myself from her.

Arriving at her door I knocked loudly and within a few seconds the door swung open revealing a tired Allana.

"Niall what are you doing here ?" , she asked me.

" I am here to meet my sister.Need to cheer her up since she had a rough day today." , I said walking inside her room.

It was not as luxurious as the suite I was staying in but the room was quite spacious with teakwood furniture and two single beds on each side of the room. There was a large wooden closet intricately designed and a comfortable sofa on one side of the room. Allana's laptop was on the table placed before the sofa.

I made myself at home and gestured her to sit next to me. "Were you busy ?" , I asked her.

" Nah I was lazying around. Skyped dad for an hour."

"Been long since I spoke to Uncle Matt. I miss him."

"He misses you too. He is planning to attend your show when you'll perform in Florida." , she told me giving me a small smile.

" I hope he comes. So how was your day ?" , I ask eyeing her warily.

Her hair is messily tied into a bun and her eyes looked slightly swollen.

"My day was very tiring. There is so much work to do and you know I want to put my best forward so work takes a toll." , she replied.

Her reply was convincing but I could sense there was something else bugging her.

"Are you sure ?" , I questioned her.

" Yes Niall I am sure . I need to sleep it off. I'll be fine tomorrow." , she told me stifling a yawn.

"Do you wanna talk about Zayn ?" I put forward my words carefully so that she wouldn't blast.

" What about Zayn ?" , she replied quickly her eyes bewildered.

" I don't know you just seemed pissed after whatever happened between him and that girl. Don't you have a massive celebrity crush on him ? Don't lie you had told me and I clearly remember."

"I was 18 when I told you , that was nearly 3 years ago and if you open your mouth about it to anybody else I will rip your throat apart." , she threatened me.

"And you are back." I muttered softly but she caught on to it as I saw her beaming at me.

"Look Zayn is a good guy and I adore him as a singer.Nothing more nothing less." , she said confidently.

" Preferring another guy over your own brother. Remind me why haven't I disowned you yet ?" I grinned at her.

"Because you love me Nialler." She said hugging me. Relief coursed my veins upon seeing her happy and chirpy again.

" Yeah well I do. Not much though so don't flatter yourself." I said bumping her shoulder against mine. "Anyway I wanted to tell you to pack your stuff for the Yatch party tomorrow. Paul has arranged a day out for the lads , a few crew members and Harry's friends will be joining us. You have to come and learn to Party and let your hair down One Direction style."

"Well , since you are insisting so much I will come. I have to admit that I have never been to a yatch party before and I am so excited." She said happily.

It seemed I was successful in ending her bad day on a good note.There was one last thing I had to tell her about.

"Allana I am sorry I told you to mind your bloody business when you were waking me up.It was rude" I said meekly.

"Niall I am not sorry AT ALL for pouring water on you even though it was quite a dramatic move" , she told me chuckling.

I spent another hour talking to her recalling our childhood memories.When her eyes begin to droop heavily I decided it to call it a night wishing her goodnight and heading to my suite.