Playful

Dedicated to Samarium5321

Song for this chapter : Raise Your Glass - Pink

ALLANA'S POV

" Your earrings are beautiful", Katherine says as I wear a red blazer on my white t-shirt.

" Thank you Kathy." I reply to her fastening my wristwatch , glancing at my appearance in the mirror.

White jeans , plain white t shirt , crimson red blazer and a brand new pair of Louboutins which I had purchased while shopping with Sophia . The reason for my semi-formal attire was an important meeting with the Public Relations head of Modest Management, Kaitlyn Cole. Based on our performances in the past two months on tour, three interns had been chosen among ten of us for this special rendezvous' with Kaitlyn. Fortunately I had been selected alongside Chase Collins , a blue -eyed boy from the technical department and Gabriella Bolton , a short-heighted brown haired Latina who primarily shuffled between the styling and events department.

I had done my homework on Kaitlyn and according to the knowledge I had gained , she is one of the most successful and renowned publicists in the business , having worked with the topmost celebrities associated with Modest Management. She is often regarded as the ' Image-Changer' by most of the magazines because of her ability to garner maximum publicity for her clients , making them prominent in the public eye. She always has tricks up her sleeve making her to be highly sought after by several high - profile celebrity management companies yet she has loyally remained with Modest for the past ten years. As keen as I was to meet her , a part of me was scared since Paul had informed us that Kaitlyn would be doing a personal review of our performances and there was a surprise in store for us.

" You should probably tie your hair in a ponytail." Katherine suggested , aimlessly turning pages of some random magazine.

" I am not in the mood for tying my hair today , I'll just let them loose." I tell her brushing my onyx locks.

Although Katherine's suggestion seems feasible, Zayn loathes it when I tie my hair or braid them . In a matter of few seconds he chucks away my hair-tie telling me that I look more beautiful with my long hair cascading down my shoulders. I have lost count of the numerous hair-ties I have lost courtesy Zayn and now I generally prefer keeping my hair open , not that I am doing it to please him or to savor the feel of him lovingly stroke his fingers through my mane. Nah-uh.

" What time is your meeting ?" Katherine asks me.

" It starts at 5pm so I have another hour to spare. I need to meet Sophia before I attend the meeting . That's why I am rushing." I say picking up my cell-phone and twisting the door-knob.

" Cool . Good luck for your meeting . Nail it girl !" Katherine cries out as I shut the door smiling at her.

It has been a week since our date , I couldn't have been more contented in my relationship with Zayn. We are getting to know each better with every passing day and I can't control my joy every time he remembers little things about me or astonishes me with little surprises. For instance last night he gifted me with a personalized hoodie in my favorite color purple with my surname ' FRANCIS' written on the back and the number 19 denoting my birthdate. Since the British weather is rather chilly most of the year , he reckons the hoodie will keep me warm in absence of his radiating body heat . I am unsure about that since I love cuddling with him despite his constant grumbling that it's a chick thing to do.