Romantic Rainfalls

Dedicated to niahsharma

Author's note:

So I had a few smut requests and since we are a bit far away from smut in the actual story I decided to write a chapter and publish it .I had published it earlier and then it got deleted but on request of @niahsharma I am publishing it again .This chapter contains mature content so read as per your own will. This is my very first attempt at writing an intimate scene so please bear with me and let me know your views about it. **Currently heading to hide my face under the pillow . I just feel awkward making this one shot visible to all.**Enjoy !!

Zayn's POV

I finished my workout regime and walked up from the gym built in my basement to the living room. Moving the window pane slightly aside I could see rain pouring down. Almost two hours ago the weather was pleasant with the sun shining and clear sky and now it was raining cats and dogs.Well this is London's unpredictable weather for you.

Allana was out for grocery shopping , I had insisted on joining her but she refused. Although the grocery store was just around the corner she would be drenched by the time she got home. Maybe I should go and pick her up. My train of thoughts halted when I heard the front door open and a soaked Allana walked in with a miffed expression across her face.

She was wearing black shorts and a pink tank top.Her long black hair were now in tangles and disheveled . The more I gazed at her I realized that the shorts she was wearing were a bit too short. They covered her curvy butt and provided a great view of her long tanned legs. The wet top clung to the curves of her chest making her lacy bra seemingly visible. The sheer sight of her made my little friend twitch and I was glad I didn't go with her or else a couple of guys would be toothless by now.

She was mine and only I was entitled to this sight of her.But I had to put this matter across to her politely because knowing her stubbornness if I commented on her clothes the next thing she would do is walk out of the door naked.Actually that is my favorite view.

" I am so wet.", she cried.

"But baby I didn't even touch you yet and you are wet already.", I smirked at her.

"Don't get smart with me Zayn I am in a very bad mood.", she said angrily.

"I thought you loved being wet.Maybe I could turn your bad mood into good. All it would take are two fingers you know that" , I told her cockily.

"Malik I am not in the mood.I am going for a shower.", she huffed.

"I need one too after my workout So lets go.", I said grabbing her waist and pulling her close. I could see color rising in her cheeks and her creased eyebrows were now soothed. Black eyes burned holes in my hazel orbs.Her eyes will be the death of me. When she acts feisty and plays hard to get it is the biggest turn on for me.

"Zayn ...", she began but I cut her off.

"Don't say my name like that", I told her.

"Oh yeah then how do I say it.",she said quirking her eyebrows. Her lips were an inch from mine and her hot breath was fanning across my face.

" I like it when you moan my name out loudly baby girl.", I told her and before she responded I placed my lips on her kissing her with every nerve in my body. She was the fire in my life. Fire that kept me burning. Fire which made feel alive. Her hands were around my neck moving across my hair. I pushed her body in mine and squeezed her sexy ass. The minute my tongue entered her mouth she broke apart making me whine.

"Let us take this show to the bathroom Mr Malik." She said eyeing my shirtless chest. "Thought you would never ask ." I told her grabbing her hand and moving to the spacious bathroom in our bedroom. While I turned the water on making sure it was the right temperature Allana started stripping off her clothes. No matter how many times I have seen her naked her body it never fails to mesmerize me. She is not what you call thin neither is she fat. She is the perfect mixture of curves and a fit physique. Her shorts and tank top were on the floor leaving her in her lacy innerwear.

"Enjoying the show love.", she said walking towards me and placing a chaste kiss on my lips. Her lips moved down to jaw , to my collarbone where she started sucking and biting gently.I threw my head back but my fingers worked on her bra strap opening it and throwing it along with her discarded clothes. I started pressing her full breasts and I heard her moan.

"Strip." She ordered walking into the shower and my sweatpants joined her clothes. when I entered the shower the water was running down her body and her nipples were erect.Placing my hands on the curve of her hips I turned her around slipping my tongue in her mouth.Her back was against the cold tiles and I pressed my arousal into her making her feel my need for her. She grinded her hips and I groaned. Her lips roamed my body leaving a trail of wet kisses on every inch of my exposed skin. I returned the favor which made her moan again.

"Now !! please I beg you." She whimpered as my fingers rubbed her lower region. I could never deny her anything. And with that I entered thrusting hard into her. Her hands clawed my back and the more I put pressure the more she kissed me desperately.

"More baby faster." She whispered in my ear and I complied. I could feel the pleasure building in my spine. "Come for me baby girl", I demanded and she did. I followed releasing into her.

Everytime we make love I feel rejuvenated. The feel of my skin against her. The feeling of me being inside her making her squirm with every touch and kiss. It is beyond experiencing sexual pleasure. I pressed my forehead against hers holding her tight. " I love you so much." I said looking in her eyes. "I love you more.", she said sticking her tongue out. That's my girl.