Glad You Came

Dedicated to @Niharikasoni

Because she is a sweetheart and one of the most genuine individuals i have come across.

Author's Note

Hey...so here is the first part of my double update for you'll. Also the story is nearing 1500 views , a huge thank you to each one for supporting the story.Let me assure you the fun has just begun.Sorry for any errors in this one. Enjoy !!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you xoxo

Zayn's POV

She was wearing a black pencil skirt with a red blouse and black stiletto heels. Her black hair were neatly tied in a braid. She wore a mischievous smile on her face and her eyes sparkled with amusement due to the astonishment spread on my face. She was HERE , a few spaces away from me. This not possible at all.She is suppose to be in Ireland. Am I getting so obsessed with her that I have started hallucinating about her ?

God help me. I shut my eyes shaking my head vigorously hoping to see a different vision upon reopening my eyes.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my left arm and I opened my eyes to see Allana pinching me.

Breaking News : Zayn Malik is not losing his sanity and Allana is here in Australia.

"Ow !! What the hell. Stop pinching me."

" I had to do something to get you out your state of shock. Also its Good to see you again", She said chirpily.

" I know you are impulsive but never expected you to fly across thousands of miles just to be with me. Quite a bold move." , I told her cheekily , "And romantic too if I may add."

A small smile curved on her lips. Putting her arms behind her back she started circling me. "Flattering yourself again are we pretty boy ? I hate to burst your bubble but I am here for my internship. I had applied in SYCO records for an internship in event management to fill in my time before college begins in September. Fortunately with my resume they placed me with One Direction on their world tour." She said stopping in right in front of me. "But a major part of my job does include being in the same vicinity as you Mr. Malik and I am not complaining about it."

She shoots me a look straight into my eyes and all I want to do is kiss her. Her eyes move from my face lingering on my torso and then I realize I am shirtless. She gently traces her fingers across the Arabic tattoo on my chest, goosebumps eliciting on my skin under her touch.

"What does it mean ?" , she asks with her eyes trained on my inked skin.

" It's my grandfather's name , Walter. I got it engraved in his memory.", I tell her.

" The manner in which these tattoos adorn your olive skin is mesmerizing." She coos.