Never Say Goodbye

Author's Note:It has taken me nearly a week to write this chapter and the ending is surprising for me.I hope you enjoy it and please comment i wanna know how you guys feel about this chapter in particular.Dont be ghost readers.Happy reading xoxo

Recap : Her words caught me off guard making the plate slip from my hand. Pieces of glass tattered on the floor causing four pair of eyes to cast me a curious look . She is leaving tomorrow. I repeated the words in my head.In that moment I felt my heart sink.

" Zayn are you alright ?", Anthony questioned me.

" Yeah. The plate slipped off my hand.", I hastily replied back.

"Melodramatic reaction." , Tristan snickered softly but it was loud enough for me to hear and sneer at him.

"So Allana", Doniya continued " if you are leaving tomorrow then it's ideal for all of us to party tonight with you. What do you reckon?"

" Sounds like a plan to me. Had I known Bradford would turn out to be so welcoming , I would've extended my stay here.", Allana said .

" You can always come back love. Perhaps next time you will get your desired quality time in Bradford. Am I right Zayn ?" Anthony said eyeing me.

I choked on the water I was drinking and mumbled a feeble 'Yes' from my mouth. Excusing myself from the banter I walked towards table laden with food helping myself to a second serving. The food seemed to have lost it flavor but I continued to chew distracting myself from the thoughts erupting in my head like a volcano.

Why am I feeling so low if she is leaving ? I was aware she was visiting for a mere 4 days then why does her departure affect me so much ? In these past few days Allana and me had shared quite a few personal experiences with each other. She had become a good friend of mine in a short span , maybe calling her my close friend was a more appropriate term. Then why is there a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think of telling her goodbye ?

A tap on my shoulder made me turn causing me to face the girl messing my head."Zayn are you okay ? You seem awfully quiet.", she said softly.

" I am fine. Just tired I guess."

The look on her face made it obvious she was not satisfied with my response. "You are coming tonight to the club right ? Last chance for you to pester me pretty boy ."

Last chance ? So now she goes from Bradford and disappears from my life. She can't just come, have a good time and then leave me .

Jesus Zayn you are behaving as if she dumped you after a one night stand. Stop behaving like a drama queen and be a man my conscience chided me.

"Ms. Francis I intend on being around you for a long time.You can't get rid of me even if you tried." I smiled at her.