Long walks & Endless conversations

"Breathe",she whispered softly against me ear.I inhaled the cold London air and felt the numbness departing from my body. Her black eyes were locked on my hazel orbs. Her piercing stare made me feel naked.It was as if she was trying to penetrate my soul. The expression on her face did not hold any look of sympathy for me. She seemed more intrigued by my current state.

I blinked away. "Vas happenin Zayn ?".The tone in her voice indicated her ignorance regarding the fire burning within my body. She was unaware that a few moments ago my life had taken an intractable turn.

"Allana what are you doing here ? I croaked. My voice sounded hoarse.

"It was getting very claustrophobic inside. So I thought of sneaking out and catching my breath. Besides the boys are heavily drunk. Infact Harry and Niall were conversing in Russian. Atleast that's what it sounded to me .She smiled. I TRIED to smile. My jaws were locked incapacitating me to copy her expression. Maybe because I wanted to be alone right now and not expose my gullibility to anybody. Drowning myself in alcohol had been my masterplan to escape from my grief.

"What are you doing outside?" She questioned . " I ummm....I came out for a smoke."

"You want to take a little walk with me before we head inside.Please I could do with some sober company." She looked at me expectantly.

No absolutely not. "Yes sure I would love too." I have some serious lack of brain to mouth co-ordination. I did not want to go for a walk with Allana. I wanted to be alone to execute my masterplan. My body seemed to be aching for it.

As we walked together I took in her appearance. She was wearing a black jacket and a mini skirt with knee length boots. The silver chain was still dangling around her neck. Her long black hair seemed to enjoy the cold breeze. But again what stole the show were her eyes. In this dark night I could swear that her eyes twinkled brighter than the stars. You know just how they say that a silver lining always exists even among the darkest clouds.Her eyes reminded me of invincible hope.This thought made me feel slightly better.

"Earth to Zayn" Allana waved her hand in front of my face. "I know I am particularly loquacious but its rude to tune me out especially within one day of knowing me."She huffed.

"I was not tuning you out. I am a very good listener.I was displaying my refined listening skills in front of you." I chuckled nonchalantly.

"Nice save pretty boy."She punched my shoulder.

My mood was improving. Her aura is contagious.Her positivity rubs on you pun intended. "So where was our conversation heading towards Allana ?"

"I was saying that forever exists. You just need to believe in it." She was carefully spilling each word and her words had the desired effect on me .

My steps froze. The flame of pain had reignited in my chest. She had seen the tweet. She knew what had occurred between me and Perrie .

"No it does not." I cut her flatly. She was not the person I wanted to discuss about Perrie with.

"What scares you the most in life Zayn ? I will give you three options a)losing yourself b)expressing your emotions so that people can help you out c)not being able to control every damn thing in your life."

She was fuelling my anger. I flinched at her words. However she seemed to maintain the serenity on her face. It seemed like she had asked me what was my favorite movie instead of the sharp edged question she had put forward.

"Are you drunk ? I said "You sound delirious."

"I don't drink to escape my reality. That is never my masterplan ."

I gaped at her. She seemed to have been reading onto my thoughts since she met me in the alleyway.

"Allana I said angrily "I don't...."

"Want to talk about this", She completed my statement. God she is so assertive.

"I will not coax you to converse on a topic against your will." She assured me.

Good girl. If she would have pursued this topic she would have leashed my wrath on herself .Wrath which Perrie deserved.

"Lets go back", I said.

She nodded her head and grinned."Can you lead the way back Zayn. I am not very familiar with this area."

"Sure let us... I stopped in mid sentence.

As I tried to grasp in the surroundings I realized that we were lost.

P.S. Her master plan was much better than mine.