You And I

Song for this chapter : You & I -One Direction

ZAYN'S POV

Allana and me lay together in bed , our limbs tangled , her head on my chest while my fingers stroked her raven hair. We were watching Adam Sandler's comedy movie ' Just Go With It'. There weren't many movie options available for us to choose from and we both agreed that we needed a good laugh after such a dramatic day.

We would steal glances at each other from time to time while devouring the chocolates I had bought for her. Smiles had been etched on our faces since we had kissed and honestly just the simple joy of spending uninterrupted time together was overwhelming. We definitely had plenty of topics to discuss about , but I just couldn't bring myself to spoil her mood. Half way through the movie Allana shifts , moving to sit next to me.

" Zayn ?"

" Hmm babe.."

" We should talk." She says taking the remote and switching off the television.

" Talk about what ? Let's just kiss yeah , utilize our time together wisely." I say cheekily wrapping my arms around her.

She giggled adorably before switching to a business like tone , " I shall consider your proposal later Bambi . As of now we have a numerous issues to resolve."

" I still don't get it , what can be more important for you than kissing me ?" I tease her and she scrunches her nose.

" Baby listen to me. I have been thinking and I guess we should tell Niall about us . I am exhausted sneaking around , besides the worse that can occur is Niall won't talk to us for a few days. Eventually he will come around." She says.

"Babe it's not that simple. Under different circumstances I would have readily agreed with you but you literally got back with your family after a very long time and I don't want to be the cause of a rift between you and Niall . He is your brother Allana and he loves you a lot . You'll have just started mending your bond , I think we should wait for a few days more." I say and her forehead creases indicating her annoyance at my disagreement with her.

" Zayn I lo-like you and nothings gonna change that . Niall's opinion doesn't make a difference to our relationship." She states.

I stare at her , my mind still frozen on the moment where she uttered I lo- and then quickly recovered saying I like. Was she going to say she loved me ?

" This isn't the time to go mute , Zayn say something ?"

Placing my hand on her cheek , I gently graze her skin with my thumb. I have learnt that this is the most useful gesture in calming Allana .Instinctively she relaxes leaning into my touch. " It makes a difference to me . Baby girl Niall is not only my colleague but he is also a brother to me. I don't want him resenting me. He has a very different opinion regarding non celebrities dating celebrities. I want to be able to convince him fully when we tell him about us . Currently there are a few other problems as well , that's why I am asking you to prolong disclosing our relationship to Niall."

" Can you elaborate on the other problems ?" She asks me quirking an eyebrow and I take a deep breath , blurting out regarding Perrie , Jade's phone call and my suspicions pertaining to Kaitlyn. She listens attentively , fiddling with her fingers on her lap.

" Liam and Harry reckon we should lay low for a while . I am extremely sorry for all the inconvenience Allana , I never realized the mess I was dragging you into." I tell her sincerely , my voice low.

She gazes at me fervently before propping herself on my lap , wrapping her legs around my waist, her arms circling my neck. There is absolutely no way in hell I can focus on talking with her now , my hormones are raging and my body is aching for her.