Anything For You

Dedicated to zerrie_4_eve

Song for this chapter : Natural - S Club 7

** Please read the author's note at the end**

ZAYN'S POV

My throat was parched despite my consumption of ample water in the past two hours. Sweat trickled down my forehead and I felt my body burning with fever. There was a hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach and my eyes were bleary. We were currently in Singapore for our concert and after literally dragging myself through half the concert I felt my body giving up on me. I was nauseous and my throat itched making my voice sound hoarse. I couldn't sing more as I was beginning to sound like a toad.

We had finished 12 songs in the setlist and our supporting act was performing on stage while we prepared ourselves for second half of the concert.

"Zayn you are turning pale by the minute." Liam rushed to my side with a bottle of water in his hand.

"He is burning with fever. I think he has got the bug." Harry said removing his hand from my forehead.

"Perhaps the constant jet-setting from country to country has impacted his health. I suggest you settle in your room and rest. I'll call in for a doctor to check on you." , Paul said and the boys nodded their heads in agreement.

After Japan we had travelled to Indonesia , Philippines , Malaysia in the last two weeks before reaching Singapore to complete the Asian leg of the tour. The tedious schedule had taken a toll on me physically and inspite of my urge to perform for my fans, I wouldn't be able to do so.

"They are gonna be disappointed in me." I said in a weak voice.

" Don't worry mate we will handle it. Once the fans know that you are too ill to perform they will understand." Louis said patting my shoulder sympathetically.

" They have always been supportive. 100 bucks when I say #getwellsoonZayn will be trending worldwide within an hour." Niall grinned trying to cheer me up.

I nodded my head , eyes flickering towards Allana standing with Alexis and Katherine. Alexis was muttering instructions to both of them but her eyes were drifting back to me. Concern masked her face and she quickly mouthed 'You okay ?' to me raising her arched eyebrows.

I winked giving her a thumbs up but her expression saddened more.

" Zayn we need to change our attire and head back to stage." Liam said gaining my attention.

"Once the gig is over we will come to meet you." Louis said.

"Didn't we have some club opening event to attend after the concert ? I think it's better you'll attend that instead of babysitting me . I'll take the medicine which the doctor prescribes and knock myself out. Go and enjoy yourselves." I told them.

" We can't leave you when you are sick." Harry interjected.

Removing the access card to my room I placed it on Niall's hand and said , " Here is the access card to my room . You'll can check on me later since I am gonna be too dizzy to open the door."

"And how will you enter the room if the card is with us ?" Liam questioned.

" I will ask Paul to request a temporary card from the reception momentarily. Now get your asses to stage my nannies."

The boys left wishing me a speedy recovery and asking me to rest properly. Paul helped me to reach my room and after half an hour a doctor came to assess my state. Apparently I was diagnosed with a minor bout of flu . The doctor suggested me to get adequate sleep, eat his prescribed pills and eat light food. When Paul led the doctor on his way out I slumped across the room to change my clothes.