Your Questions My Answers

Hey so this is not an update I will be updating in 2 days once I officially get free from my college presentations so I wanted to tell you'll that whoever wants a dedication for the future chapters let me know and I'll dedicate the chapter to you.....

Long time ago I had told you'll to ask me any question regarding the story and I have selected five suitable questions to answer from the ones I had received .....here we go.....

1) In your book why hasn't Zayn left the band yet ?

Ans. In my book he hasn't left the band coz I didn't want him too at least I can stop him here :p also I am one of Those people who will always consider One Direction to have five members. No offence to anyone who oppose my thought.

2) Who do you ship in 1D?

Ans. I think its rather obvious who I ship. I love Zarry so much....if only they were real *deep sigh*

Also lately I have been adoring Lilo a lot.

3) There is so much teasing and no smut ? Like why ?

Ans. Hahaha I know there is a lot of teasing coz that's how I intend zayn's relationship with Allana to be since she cannot handle the whole physical intimicay thing with him

In the earlier chapters zayn has told her he will wait till she is ready....if he can wait then why can't you ?

4) Why does @zaynsbabez comment so much on your story ?

Ans. Its better if she answers this and even if she does comment then why are you so sour about it ? Hmpf

( I really want to reveal the reader who sent me this but let's leave that )

5) what's your favorite chapter in the book ?

Ans . I can't choose honestly its very difficult I have had a blast writing all of them.

If anyone else has anymore questions you can send them to me on private message or comment here and I'll answer them

See you soon xo