Inhibitions- I

Dedicated to ZaynMaliksShyGirl

** I apologise for the long wait . I have my assignments and presentations going on till the 21st and it's very hectic. Thank you so much for 10k , I still cant believe it. I miss you guys sooo much. Please do vote and comment . Your comments and theories make me very happy.**

NIALL'S POV

My eyes scan the crowd seated in the restaurant, glancing at the entrance every few minutes, awaiting the arrival of my raven- haired sister . Between both of us Allana is more punctual in nature whereas I am the tardy one, thus her being 20 minutes late was beginning to worry me. Was she going to bail out on me tonight ?

Things had been progressing at a slow pace between me and her , since she had dropped the big bomb of dating Zayn. I had my inhibitions about them, aware about the unconditional adoration Allana had in her heart for Zayn since the inception of One Direction. My thoughts went back to the phone calls we shared when she had started talking to me after Aunt Rihannon's divorce with Uncle Matt. She had been elated upon hearing that I had cleared my X factor audition , rendering her support towards my dreams.

" So how are the boys , I meant your band members ?" Allana had asked me , a few days after One Direction had been formed.

"They are great , I couldn't have asked for better colleagues . We get along together like a house on fire." I told her happily.

"That's great Nialler . So umm the olive skinned boy ..." She began.

"You meant Zayn right ?"

"Yeah Zayn ,he seems like a nice guy." She stated.

"He is a chilled lad with an amazing voice and a weird obsession with mirrors." I reply laughing lightly.

"So does he have a girlfriend ?" She asked me inquisitively.

"Why are you so curious about him ?" I asked her in an alert tone.

" I was just wondering Ni ." She said sounding annoyed.

" Well he is interested in Geneva , you know that girl from Bell Aime ." I heard a soft sigh on the other end of the phone, my eyebrows furrowing at her reaction. " They spend a lot of time together . Zayn is a handsome young lad Lama , he gets a lot of female attention."

" Oh ! Alright." She replied lowly.

" Do you have a crush on him ? Are you sad because of him and Geneva ?" I ask her , irked about her apparent feelings over my band mate . Zayn and my sister together .... Nah !! That's an image I would never want to see.

" He is cute and I love his voice Ni , I guess I may have a crush on him . But I am not silly to mourn over his relationships. I will never have a chance with him either way. I am simply a fan." Allana told me , her words convincing me halfway.

Assured after observing Zayn's choices of girls , it was unlikely he would opt for a girl like Allana and sooner or later she would get over her celebrity crush. There was no need for me to hassle about them dating. The possibility of them dating would be equivalent to me going on a diet. Nah ! that would never happen.

I had to chew back my words, the day I found them kissing in the dressing room and the taste was quite bitter. To say I was livid would be an understatement. I had literally restrained myself from choking Zayn on his own saliva. Sisters were off-limits, that was the oath we had taken. Although Allana was my cousin-sister, the rule was still applicable on her , wasn't it ?