Somebody To You.

Dedicated to @Zaynsbabez

Because she is one of the kindest people I have come across on wattpad and also coz I love her story Forbidden.

Author's Note

I had a really bad writer's block for this chapter so it may seem all over the place to you.Apologies for that but i can assure the story is starting to get very interesting. Happy reading guys and please vote and comment. It takes me hours to write the least u can do is tell me how u feel about my work .Enjoy xoxo

P.S. The parts in italics is where Zayn is thinking or rather talking to himself.Also i have been attaching songs since the last three chapters.You can hear them while reading if you have the updated versiom of wattpad.

The song for this chapter is Somebody To You- The Vamps feat Demi Lovato.

The pic of Zayn that i have attached I found the caption too apt for his facial expression.I think he looks a bit like Alladin in this hairstyle.Just Saying.

Allana's pov

I had barely managed to sleep properly in the last few hours. My head was still buzzing with the thoughts of last night. Physically I may be fastening my seatbelt , getting ready for the airplane to depart for Ireland but mentally I was still in Tristan's driveway securely held in Zayn's embrace.

Being with him made me experience pure bliss. Every moment I spent with him was ingrained in my mind. The dance we shared , his warm touch on my skin , words escaping his lips , every aspect about him got me spell bounded.

Enchanted to an extent that I was bereft of my speech.For the entire world it may seem I had spent my time with The Zayn Malik , only my heart knew the true story. The way blood rushed in my veins when his lips were an inch from my mine. I was breathless due to the close proximity between our bodies. My eyes tried to capture every intricate detail of his beautiful face. His golden hazel eyes turning darker shade as he resisted the temptation to kiss me.

T he way he bit his lip before cautiously putting forward his thoughts. His onyx hair , slightly unkempt as he was constantly running his hand through them due to nervousness. His intoxicating cologne engulfing my sense,driving away my remaining bits of sanity. In addition to all this he swept me off my feet when he told he wanted our kiss to be meaningful. I was special to him.He didn't want it to be a one time thing.

Did this mean that he felt the same way I feeling about him ?

Did his heart skip a beat the manner mine did when he is around me?

Did he feel the pangs of pain when waving goodbye ?

Would he still feel the same when he would see after 3 months? Would he remember his promise ?

Was it possible to fall so hard for a guy within such a short span?

Could Zayn be my prince charming giving me my fairy tale ?

Questions , questions and more questions with no answers Gosh Allana you are sleep deprived and your tendency to over think is riding high. This isn't some God damn fanficition. This is real life. He promised me he would figure us out. I just needed to believe in him. I needed to believe in us because deep inside I desperately wanted to be somebody to Zayn.