Fifty Shades Of Allana- I

Dedicated to muskaan13499

Song for this chapter : They don't know about us - One Direction

** Don't let your imagination run too wild because of the chapter title....lol**

ZAYN'S POV

It's nearly midnight by the time I get back to my room after discussing my problems with the lads. We lost track of time and if it hadn't been for Sophia's phone call to Liam , we would've still been ranting about Kaitlyn. A pang of guilt surges through my chest upon realizing that Allana would be fast asleep by now , she required my assurance and comfort after the Little Mix bomb dropped on her but I needed to sort the imbroglio in my head first before I spoke to her.

I need to ensure her that we shall overcome this obstacle in our relationship together. It's true that Perrie's arrival will cause more trouble in our lives than necessary, however on a brighter side we could utilize this bizarre situation in strengthening our bond. Twisting the key in the lock, I open the door of my suite to be greeted my darkness. Using the light from my cell phone, I search for the switchboard as I tumble upon a glass bottle on the floor. Thud , thud , thud the irksome sound fills my ears as I finally switch on the lights.

The bedroom door is shut and I am pretty sure that the source of noise lies behind this closed door. My eyes travel back to the empty glass bottle lying near the sofa, picking it up I frown seeing that my finest vodka has been drained.

Thud, thud , thud.

Good Lord, someone's drunk and is fucking in my bedroom. Honestly I have had enough shit for today, I cannot handle more crap. Hang on , only Allana has a spare key to the suite . Nobody apart from her can enter my suite unless she gave the key to somebody else or somebody joined her here. Where the hell is she?

Before I suffer from a cardiac arrest due to my unwarranted speculation, I fling open the bedroom door to find Allana merrily jumping on the bed. Her long onyx hair are partially covering her visage, her arms flailing as she laughs softly. She is only wearing my collared white shirt which modestly covers the curve of her butt exposing her legs.

The shirt is haphazardly buttoned on her tantalizing physique , the top buttons undone revealing her cleavage adorned with black lace.

" Zzaynnn." She slurs at me. "You are back." She finally stops jumping on the bed , perhaps realizing that it is not a trampoline to bounce on.

Getting on her feet seems like a vigorous task for Allana as she struggles to find her balance. Fortunately I catch hold of her arms just as she is about to fall flat on her face knocking out a tooth or two. She erupts into a fit of giggles as I steady her, she is smashed out completely and I am utterly confused for the reason behind her inebriated state.

"Baby girl are you okay?" I ask, eyeing her up and down.

" No silly , I am not. That's why I drank my troubles away." She replies giggling.

Why do I get the feeling that it's going to be a long and eventful night for me?

Tucking her hair behind her ear, I brush her cheek with my knuckles , taking in her tired face. There is no trace of make up on her soft skin , her irises slightly dazed because of alcohol consumption. She pouts her luscious lips at me , wrapping her hands around my waist.

" I was waiting for you since a long time." She whines.

" I am sorry love. I lost track of time with the lads." I reply earnestly.

" It's okay. I wanted to talk to someone so I called Tristan." She says leaning her head on my chest. My posture tenses hearing her ex's name, annoyance riling within me on her choice of talking to her ex instead of waiting for me.