PillowTalk-VII

Dedicated to louvedorks

*** This one is quite long......So Please do let me know your view on it.... I am waiting to read your comments....Who knows I may update tomorrow as well ? Also @niahsharma has asked me if I would another Q And A which will include questions for me as well.... I would love too so if you'll have any questions relating to the story or me you can DM me or put it in the comment section....

Don't forget to vote...

Big Love xoxo ****

Allana's POV

Before Zayn and me could proceed to have an in-depth discussion regarding the union of fairy-holes and wands , the blaring ringtone of my cellphone made me move away from his warm embrace. Seeing the screen flash my father's name , I rushed to the bedroom to attend his call , chuckling at Zayn's grumbling , " Father's  they have some cock-block antenna installed in their brains , knowing when to interrupt even when their daughters are half-way across the globe."

After having a brief conversation with my dad , I shrug off my jacket placing it in on the bed and walking towards the kitchen to calm my rumbling stomach. Despite wearing a pair of high-waisted black shorts and a black crop top, the humidity in the air is making me feel squeamish.

Entering the modern modular kitchen I watch Zayn standing by the refrigerator gulping down cold water from the bottle , his Adam's apple prominently bobbing up and down as he quenches his thirst. Droplets of water escape his mouth, dripping down his chin to his tattooed chest. I start feeling hot around the collar , my mouth dry as I shamelessly stare at my personal Adonis. Watching him ignites a thirst within me and I am sure a bottle of cold water would not be able to satisfy it.

Off lately my hormones have been all over the place for him but being rather ignorant and lacking experience in the field of physical intimacy, I have not been forthright with Zayn about it. My only serious relationship so far has been with Tristan and  I was quite reluctant in giving myself to him entirely. With Zayn , I feel safe and comfortable. Deep within I want him to be the person I lose my virginity to , so that even in the future  if we separate I won't regret it because I know he cares a lot about me and I won't be just another number on his list. It will mean something to him , if not  as much as it means to me. I don't want to merely sleep with him for the heck of it , I simply want to belong to him in every manner possible.

It astonishes and bothers me that He has not pushed me either for taking things to the next level even though we have been together for over three months. It did bother me earlier that perhaps he did not me physically attractive enough for him. However over passing time his concern for my welfare , the affection in his eyes and the surplus amount of care he has showered upon me has vanished all my petty doubts. Truth is that he is genuinely more focused and interested in building and strengthening our relationship than engaging in pillowtalk with me.

Isn't sex an important part of a relationship required to bring the couple closer ? I don't know how to approach him about this topic .I mean I can't just go and say that  I want him to fuck me ? Or can I ?

Consuming alcohol last night gave me the much needed confidence  I had been lacking enabling me to seduce him , thus making us reach second base. Things between us could've gone further if Zayn hadn't put a stop to my raunchy shenanigans. It's heart-warming to know that he didn't take undue advantage of me even when I was unknowingly coercing him to do so.

" If you want me to take off my jeans all you need to do is ask baby girl ?" Zayn says wiping his pink lips with the back of his hand.

Presuming he caught me staring at him yet again, I awkwardly fake a cough trying to avoid his bold question. Laughing lightly at my pathetic attempt at acting ,he blows me a kiss but  spares me from further  embarrassment.