PillowTalk-XIII

Dedicated to FatySoums

Zayn's POV

" What was your reaction towards Waliya's birth ?" Allana asks me sitting on the marble kitchen counter besides me while I fix a turkey sandwich for her. All the story-telling had made her quite hungry and since I had not let her finish her second serving at dinner ,  I owed her this late night snack. Adding extra lettuce I pursue my lips clearly recalling how unhappy I had been when I first saw baby Waliya in the hospital. Doniya was elated to have a  sister she could play dress up with , while I had been scowling and grumbling at the entry of a new female into our household.

" I wanted a brother with whom I could play soccer and video games. To sum it up short and quick I threw a temper tantrum at my parents, spending an entire week trying to convince them to return Waliya back to the hospital and get a baby brother in exchange." I say smiling at my naivety as a child. "Since that was not exactly possible mum promised me that on her next visit to the maternity ward she would get me a baby brother."

" We all know how that went." She says smirking at me evilly.

" Well that doesn't matter because eventually I ended up getting four brothers instead of one. My wish did get fulfilled Miss Francis." I retort back putting mayonnaise upon the layers of turkey salami and vegetables.

"Agreed." She says eyeing the sandwich greedily, instantly reminding me of a forever hungry Niall.

" You could add a slice or two of cheese to it. That will surely satisfy my taste buds." She orders me forcing me to comply with her wish.

"Ever thought of satisfying your other needs apart from your taste buds?" I shoot back at her grinning. Biting her lower lip she avoids my question, quickly snatching away the sandwich from the plate.

Taking a generous first bite she moans in appreciation, closing her eyes and licking the mayonnaise smeared on her lips. Clearing my throat I focus on cleaning the mess I created while making the sandwich , when she loudly utters , " Oh yes ,so good mmmm."

I do a double take realizing that she is trying to act sexy and seductive while eating a huge sandwich , making me bite my cheek too hard so that I don't burst into laughter. Allana is hot , a fact I readily agree with but acting like a sultry siren is completely out of her league. She is extremely uncomfortable when it comes to putting up a seductive act without alcohol. So now when she is moaning while munching a sandwich has me wondering about what is going on in that head of hers.

" Such a shame it is Bambi that a sandwich is making me experience satisfaction which should otherwise be taken care of by my boyfriend." She says arching her eyebrow at me naughtily.

Does she really want to play this teasing game with me? Or does she actually want me to make her feel physical bliss? We have never really discussed much about our intimate needs and sex in general because she has always been very conservative and shy about the whole thing. Of course last night was a major push to us coming close to each other literally but I am still hesitant about making any advances on her.

However the fire gleaming in her dark eyes bear a strong hint of lust in them and I decide to take my chance. My eyes dart to her shorts that have ridden higher as she sits on the high counter.

" Is it now baby girl ?" I ask moving closer and standing in front of her. Gliding the tips of my fingers on her smooth skin I hear her breath hitch and a restrained moan escaping her lips.

" If I can make a sandwich to satisfy your taste buds , believe me I can do a lot of other things to make you scream out in ecstasy." I say taking the half-eaten sandwich from her hand dumping it back in the plate.

She squeaks at my words , her chest rising and falling quickly as I place my hands on her thighs massaging them with slight pressure. Slowly I push her legs apart, settling myself in between wrapping her toned legs around my waist.

Her eyes are cast downwards looking at my hands moving in circular motion on her thick thighs. I place a soft kiss on her cheek, moving closer to her hear and whispering , " The question is will you let me ?"

Her response comes out in a high pitched moan when I bite her ear lobe roughly , her hands rounding around my shoulder blades as she pushes herself closer to me. My fingers grip her waist firmly, her lips capturing mine intensely. The kiss is raw , our tongues colliding as we taste each other. I tug at the end of her crop top and she quickly raises her arms, helping me remove it entirely revealing a snug black bralette hugging her ample bosom. She mewls when I started kissing her neck, placing open mouthed kisses on her collarbones. Skillfully I pull the straps down, her bosom spilling from the lacy material .Her grip on my hair hardens when I cup her barely covered breasts, sinking my teeth and sucking on the flesh to add more love-bites than I did last night.

" Zayn....Ohh...yeah...Ohh...kitchen dirty...mmmh...bed..please...now." Allana pants , struggling to say each word.

My brain only registers 'Bed now' and I quickly lift her up , my hands laying on her butt, her legs latching around my waist as we stumble to the bedroom , alternating between kissing and giving hickeys to each other. And I may or may not have almost dropped her when she gave a rough slap on my ass.

The air-conditioner must've been definitely broken considering the beads of sweat covering our foreheads , the heat emaciating from our bodies as we entangle into each other falling on the bed. I take a moment to pause and stare at the beauty lying beneath me , looking at me with swollen red lips , lair of black hair strewn on the white bed sheet and a desire in her irises making me want to claim her completely.

She juts her hips against my lower region , her impatience making me certain that she wants this as bad as me.

"Baby please." She whines , when I start giving feather light kisses on her stomach , swirling my tongue on her belly piercing. My jeans are tightening on my crotch area yet I want to maintain a slow tempo , savoring every moment to pleasure Allana as sensually as possible.

Unbuttoning her shorts , I glance again at her , watching her gulp tensely but nodding her head at me to proceed further. I begin to pull her zipper down when ringing of her cellphone disrupts our intimate rendezvous. She wraps her dainty fingers around my wrist signaling me to ignore the cell phone. I try to but after it rings for the fifth time in a row I huff irritated, dejectedly getting off her. I swear if it's her father then he has cock-blocked me for the second time tonight and I really am going to wish him blue balls for his birthday.

Allana straightens up pulling up her bra straps and buttoning back her shorts , crossing her legs and sitting on the bed.

" Aren't you going to answer the phone ? It's 2am in the morning , it could be an important call." I tell her deciding to opt for a very cold shower to help my situation down there.

"Whoever it is can wait." She states back simply , gazing at me cutely.

"So you wanna continue ?" I question her scratching my head. Since she hasn't put on her top back there is a pretty good chance we could start from where we stopped.

" Actually I do." She replies shyly and I swear I couldn't be a happier man.

" But I believe you have a story to complete Mr. Malik." She says reminding me again the sole purpose of us being wide awake this late.

"Aren't you tired hearing it ? You heard a lot already. Let's just leave it to that." I plead her but she doesn't budge.

"If you want some , you need to finish the story." She commands me clearing enjoying my agony. " And try to hurry up Bambi before the readers leave our book."

**** Sorry if it sucks my head is not in its place ****