Two In A Million- III

Dedicated to malik_faye

Song for this chapter : When you look me in the eyes - The Jonas Brothers

*** Please read the author's note at the end***

ZAYN'S POV

After eating to my heart's content , I helped Allana in clearing the table. She was rather surprised with my large appetite as I had managed to savor most of the dishes except Chicken with Spinach. She may have borrowed the recipes from my mother but the food did hold her distinguishable touch. I was extremely pleased knowing that my girl was an excellent cook. I helped her pack the leftovers in plastic boxes , she had kept chicken tikka for Liam while I asked her to pack Chicken with spinach for Harry since he relished eating spinach and kale . She didn't leave the opportunity to mockingly taunt me pertaining to my loving care towards Harry's preferences in food.

Stepping out of the kitchen I follow her when she abruptly halts.

" Bambi you have to wait here . I need to check out a few things and then we can eat dessert." She informs me.

" Alright. Don't keep me waiting too long." I say pecking her lips .

Gracefully she exits the room , I let out a deep breath my palms feeling clammy as I recite the monologue I have prepared for Allana while giving her the gift I have bought.

Nearly 15 minutes later she joins me , taking my hand and guiding me upstairs. We ascend the spiral staircase , Allana walking ahead of me while I discreetly stare at her derriere.

" Zayn stop staring at my butt." She tells me without turning her head behind.

" I was not checking out your ass. Get over yourself." I reply back to her , frowning that she had caught me.

" Sure , sure." She giggles as she leads me down the passageway crossing the bedroom I had utilized prior. Passing a few rooms , she unlocks a wooden door at the end of the passageway revealing a white celestial staircase.

Untying a rectangular broad black satin ribbon from her left wrist she gestures me to stand in front of her.

" Are you going to cover my eyes with that ribbon ?" I ask her and she nods in agreement.

" I am not intrigued by the whole concept of BDSM but if you are into kinky shit like that , I am willing to give it a chance." I grin , standing at the spot indicated by her.

" Get your head out of the gutter Zayn." She groans as she covers my eyes tying the ribbon.

" And put it between your legs." I murmur and she smacks my arm harshly.

" If you utter any statements involving direct or indirect sexual innuendos , I will be drowning you in holy water Bambi." She cries out irritated.

I chuckle nonchalantly following her cautiously as she leads me up the stairs. Deprived of My sight , my other senses are certainly heightened as I can expertly hear the sounds of our breathing , the drumming of Allana's heart , creaking of a door opening and the subtle breeze against my skin when we step on the rooftop .

Allana unties the knot , the smooth black cloth falls on the floor as my eyes adjust to the bright lights illuminating my surroundings. The entire terrace area is decorated with multiple paper lanterns in bright colors. In the center lies a thick cobalt blue mattress-like-quilt with cushions on it , a three-legged glass table with a small circumference is placed to it's side. The articles on the table are covered with a red cloth.