PillowTalk- V

Dedicated to StyleStacey14

*** You might want your napkins ready for this one....just saying.....now there is a minor theme of Islamophobia in this chapter so I am telling you'll in advance...I don't want hate or jabs at me later for it... If you love Zayn , somewhere this chapter will prick u too emotionally as it did to me while writing it.... Also I have mentioned earlier I picture Selena as Allana....IF YOU DON'T THAT IS ENTIRELY YOUR CHOICE...but with the new wattpad feature I will be using her pictures as well...so don't eat my head over it....***

Please do vote and comment....I want to know how this chapter makes u feel....please.....

Allana's PoV

Adjusting the pillows on the bed ,  I sit on it crossing my legs and pat the space next to me inviting Zayn to take a seat. He stands at the edge of the bed , hands on his hips , eyebrows scrunched     , deliberating back and forth upon telling me his 'Story'. Uneasiness creeps into my mind as well , I had perceived that there were a few issues bothering him but as I scan his frazzled body posture I can't help but wonder that Zayn is on the brink of letting out his darkest fears.

" Before I die out of curiosity , can you please begin the story ?" I say, offering him a brittle smile.                                                                

The sound of my voice brings him back from his inner turmoil, his hazel irises appearing glum.

"Technically I don't have a story or a fairytale to share with you. I don't want to discuss about the demons haunting me." He replies curtly.  " Please Allana ,drop this topic."

Here we go again, I did not sit on the floor Mr

Here we go again, I did not sit on the floor Mr. for a good half an hour just to have you refrain yourself from discussing things with me.

" I barely knew you for two days Zayn when I shared the horrors of my past with you. I told you about the deepest secrets which I had locked in my heart for several years." I say referring to the night he had found me weeping uncontrollably beside my mother's grave.

"You were a stranger to me back then yet I confided my fears in you. You know why? Because for some strange reason my heart believed in you. I trusted you with myself that night. However if after all these months of being with each other, you still cannot trust me to share your worries and your sorrows then it's a severe blow to me. You give me these big speeches where you tell me to believe in you and communicate to you regarding the troubles in my life so that our relationship can strengthen. Are those words not applicable to you as well ?" I question him with a lump in my throat. It hurts me to know that he does not see me worthy enough to soothe his pain.

He pinches the bridge of his nose at my question, frustration evident on his flawless features.

" Who do you think I am Allana ? Tell me.  Who am I?" He asks me in a loud voice causing me to flinch at his rough tone.