Mine - I

Dedicated to faraz_memon

Because she actually commented on each and every chapter.Made my day. Thank you :) This one's for you.

Song for this chapter : Mine- Taylor Swift

Zayn's POV

Reluctantly I had parted ways with Allana to not draw attention from the others. I wish I could take her away and spend all my time with her. I know I sound like an obsessive maniac but I don't know how to explain the happiness I feel within when she is with me , talking to me, smiling at my cheesy one liners , sassying me out and the feel of her soft skin against mine. Her reaction inside the cabin had astounded me but when does she ever fai to surprise me.

Finally after all the drama she had expressed her feelings towards me.My dear Miss Francis liked me. Allana actually likes me .Do I sound like a pathetic teenage boy ? Even if I do I couldn't care less. She means so much to me and what we share is like no other.I agree every couple in the world will tell you the same thing but considering my past relationships Allana is a breath of fresh of air in my life. She doesn't like me because I am Zayn Malik , famous , rich singer and all that jazz. She simply likes me -Zayn as a person irrespective of all the glitz and glamour surrounding my life.The adoration in her eyes everytime she looks at me , the gasps leaving her mouth at my touch assures me that she is the one for me. If I loose everything in the world Allana would still stick by me. The sincerity in her eyes assures me of her faith in me. I can't wait to call her officially mine.

I took the cigarette stick between my lips lighting it and releasing the toxic fumes. The yatch was nearing kangaroo falls and we were surrounded by scenic beauty around us. My heart yearned to watch the falls holding Allana in my arms. The blush creeping on her cheeks when I hold her swells my chest. I want to be the only one for her as she is for me. I know I am thinking way ahead and she needs more time but I cant help myself although I have promised her I will be patient.

"Baby boy you are turning me on looking so hot ?" , Cara's voice distracted my thoughts. She is a really nice girl , talented in her field and quite renowned but she is getting on my nerves today by throwing herself all over me.

" Cara how have you been ?" , I ask her in a dull tone.

Wear some clothes girl for Christ's sake.

" Work is fine as always. I have missed you. C'mon we should spend some private time together ?" , she says winking at me suggestively.

I frowned at her walking ahead with her following my trail. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Allana laughing with Louis , Sophia and Eleanor. I'm glad we cleared things out . I want her to be happy.

" So you like me chasing you Zayn ? Always been the difficult one haven't you ?" , Cara says inching closer to me. I could feel the heat radiating from her pale body and warning bells were ringing in my head

"Listen Cara I--- Before my mind could register she placed her thin lips on mine rendering me bereft of my speech. This is wrong. I saw a flash of yellow before my eyes , Allana was swiftly walking away.

I put my hands on Cara's shoulders pulling her away and holding her at an arm's length from me. " What the fuck Cara ? Why the hell did you kiss me ?" I spat at her angrily.

" Why are you over reacting so much Zayn ? Don't act so naïve.You know very well why I did that. Now stop scowling the paparazzi's boat is right around the corner clicking our pictures. Act affectionate or else they will get the entire story misconstrued." , she tells me miffed.