Zallana One Shot- Tis' The Season To Be Jolly

Dedicated to @ambrelouss

* This is a special One- shot for Christmas and is not related to the current storyline
. Please read the author's note at the end.*

Allana's POV

I lay in bed tightly shutting my eyes , coaxing my brain to fall asleep. My body is exhausted after the tiresome preparations for the Christmas party to be held at Zayn's mansion tomorrow. Both of us had gone berserk working hard on every minute detail to make the party enlivening.  Not only were we celebrating Christmas tomorrow, it was also a celebration of five successful years of One Direction. The lads had recently announced their two year hiatus and as Liam remarked this was the first Christmas they would spend together without worrying about the holidays passing away in the blink of an eye. Zayn had also dubbed the party as Louis's post birthday celebration, his attempt at proving to Louis that we had forgiven him for the unfortunate series of events which had occurred during the European leg of the tour.

It truly is , ' tis the season to be jolly' for us.

This is my first Christmas with Zayn and I am elated about celebrating it with him. Three months of being separated from him due to his touring and my college had made me realize how accustomed I had become to his presence. The first month was the toughest, every little thing reminded me of him, I would spend hours tossing and turning on the bed at nights yearning to fall asleep in his warm embrace. There was a constant ache in my chest , I felt half a heart without him. The different times zones made it difficult to talk and numerous times either of us would fall asleep while talking to each other. Hearing the sound of his soft snores, his breathing made me contented. Distance has made us stronger and our love deeper.

Dr. Niall has diagnosed us with Zallana Syndrome , according to him its incurable and being with me and Zayn in the same room makes him giddy , making him fight a constant urge to vomit every time he sees us getting affectionate with each other.

The storm hovering above our heads has passed and we are happy at the pace life is moving. My relationship with Zayn has instilled a sense of fulfillment within my heart. He completes me.

  My over active mind swarming with thoughts has definitely driven sleep away. Giving up on my futile attempt to sleep I open my eyes , stretching my arm out only to find Zayn missing from the bed.

Switching on the lamp I gaze at the wall clock, its past 2am in the morning. Assuming he went to get a late snack, I scramble off my bed , descending the stairs in my fuzzy pyjamas.

As a child I recall my father telling me that Santa Claus would come in the wee hours of Christmas night to drop my gifts. Curiosity being my middle name , I attempted to stay awake several years  in a row , hoping tomeeting the white bearded man with a bag of goodies on his shoulders. He never came and eventually my enthusiasm of meeting him wore off. When I was 12 I wrote a letter to Santa telling him that he had no right to judge me as naughty or nice because he personally never came to meet me, letting the tiny elves bring gifts to my house. I didn't approve of his behavior towards me and that he should take his job more seriously.

My mother enjoyed a laughed heartily upon reading my letter scolding Santa Claus. "Honey  no child can dictate terms to Santa Claus. He judges your behavior during the entire year. You cannot instruct him Allana." 

"Mommy I am not an ordinary child. I am Allana Francis." I replied sassily , furthermore amusing my mother .

"You are special my angel , my dear Allana." She said kissing my forehead.