*Chapter Forty Eight* {Klaus}

"Good morning, sleepy poo," Damon coos, a playful smirk on his face as Alvina's tired gaze turns to him

"Good morning, sleepy poo," Damon coos, a playful smirk on his face as Alvina's tired gaze turns to him. She sighs raising her hands to rub her face in an attempt to wake up faster.

"We really have to talk about boundaries, Danielle," Alvina grumbles, yawning.

"We're best friends, we don't have boundaries," Damon states. Alvina's eyes stare into his unamused. Jeremy shifts slightly to Alvina's left but doesn't awake. Alvina smiles a bit, her hand gently grazing over his bare back. Her head turns to Enzo, who's laying on his chest to her right, also sound asleep.

"Why are you sitting in front of my bed at... eight in the morning?" Alvina questions him.

"Just doing some thinking," Damon shrugs.

"Ah, so is this your way of telling me your brain is short-circuiting and you need a reboot so that you can be on your merry way," Alvina sasses, a lazy smirk on her lips.

"Well, a reboot might help me understand why you didn't tell me Alaric is actually Klaus at the moment," Damon states, arching an eyebrow at her. She gives him a sheepish smile.

"How'd you figure it out?" Alvina asks him.

"Well, last time I checked you didn't exactly have the hots for Alaric and you two seemed pretty close last night," Damon mentions.

"And he over heard me telling Jeremy," Enzo murmurs, against his pillow.

"And there's that," Damon nods, with a shrug. Alvina rolls her eyes. "What did you get out of him last night? And please, keep it PG rated,"

"Damon, you do realize the three of us aren't wearing a single article of clothing, right?" Alvina asks him. "The last thing I want to do at the moment is catch you up on the latest drama butt naked,"

"Wouldn't be the first time I saw your butt," Damon comments, cheekily. Enzo growls threateningly causing Damon to roll his eyes. "Touchy, touchy,"  He mutters standing up. "Get dressed, we've got catching up to do," Damon says, leaving the bedroom.

Once the door closes behind him, Jeremy rolls towards Alvina and nuzzles his head into her neck. Alvina smiles, holding him close to her.

"Have you and Damon ever..." Enzo's voice fades but the question lingers in his eyes.

"No," Alvina shakes her head. "Damon's a flirt, he always has been. When we first met we were still trying to figure out our dynamic. He was more insufferable back then but the longer we spent together the more... platonic our relationship became," She tells him. "My parents always told me how precious and amazing soulmates were. I didn't want anybody else,"

"Good because I just might have had to kill him if he did sleep with you," Enzo smirks. Alvina rolls her eyes drawing her hand from Jeremy to brush her knuckles along his cheek.

"I'm all yours," She whispers to him. His hand engulfs hers. "We should get up, Damon will come back and won't be so easily persuaded to leave," Jeremy groans wrapping his arms around her tightly.