*Chapter Fifty Two* {As I Lay Dying}

*Aye, Katherine doesn't know about Damon's werewolf bite until later this chapter cause he never went to Klaus to try and stop the ritual. My books going to have details that are slightly (Or majorly) altered. So, in the future, if something is different than in the show, you should, you know, just go with it. Love you guys! Enjoy!*

"Jeremy, there's something we need to discuss," Alvina states

"Jeremy, there's something we need to discuss," Alvina states. The three of them are shuffling around the room getting ready for the day. Jeremy hums slipping a shirt over his head. Alvina spares a glance at Enzo. "It's about Klaus."

"What about him?" Jeremy asks his voice dipping an octave. His movements slow as he waits for Alvina to continue.

"Klaus is going to leave town. Now that he's broken his curse he's going to travel around in search for werewolf packs. He wants to make more hybrids like himself." Alvina explains to him.

"And?" Jeremy asks turning to stand directly in front of her.

"He wants us to come with him... He's going to talk to you about it before he leaves." Alvina says.

"I've only seen him once and that was when he came to take my sister for his ritual," Jeremy snaps. "And now he wants me to join him on some adventure?"

"You can say no, Jeremy," Enzo assures him. Jeremy's heated gaze darts to him. "But you should consider it. We're not going to be able to dodge him forever. He's going to be apart of our lives." Enzo reminds him.

"But why now?" Jeremy exasperates. "As far as he knows my sister just died by his hand. Anybody in their right mind would refuse him." 

"He knows that, Jeremy," Alvina speaks softly. "He's not going to force you to do anything, we won't let him. It's purely your decision." 

"But if you refuse him, he will return to Mystic Falls," Enzo steps in. "We're the only reason that he has to return. If we stay here, eventually he will come back. When he does, he'll notice that your sister isn't as dead as we made him believe." 

"If you decide to go with him, you'll have to mourn her," Alvina states, eyeing Enzo. "It'll be too risky for you to contact her. If you leave, she will have to be dead to you as long as she's dead to Klaus." Alvina tells him.

"I'm sure somewhere down the road we can arrange some way for you to see Elena without Klaus's knowledge," Enzo adds. "Your Aunt Jenna will still be here. You would be able to see Elena when you come to visit."

"Unless Klaus decides to join him on the visit endangering Elena once more," Alvina brings up.

"If we stay here instead of leave that would guarantee Klaus's return and Elena's exposure. If we go with Klaus now and have Jeremy visit later we can distract Klaus when Jeremy eventually does comes back." Enzo explains.

"Jeremy has a life here," Alvina says, turning more towards Enzo. "He has school, his family is here," Alvina's head turns back to Jeremy. "I don't think you should go. To go with Klaus is to uproot your life and you will loose any sense of normalcy you had."