*Chapter Twenty Six*

"The vampires are held and tested on on the lowest level," Wes explains sitting no the edge of the bed

"The vampires are held and tested on on the lowest level," Wes explains sitting no the edge of the bed. He tries to fight against the compulsion Damon put on him but it's impossible. He had no choice but to tell them everything they want to know. "You'll need this to get in"

"Charming" Alvina mutters grabbing the key card Wes held out for her. His picture is at the top with his name and information in the middle with a bar code at the bottom.

"You'll need to punch in the correct code," Wes further explains while ignoring her little comment. "947738. Punch that into the keypad after scanning the badge"

"Sounds easy enough" Alvina shrugs tucking it into the pocket of her slacks.

"The records are stored on the 4th floor. There you'll find information on everyone who works for Augustine. There's both paper copies and electronic ones." Wes says looking at Damon. "Get what you need. If you're going to burn the place down, that's where you should do it"

"Starting a fire will cause alarms to go off" Alvina jumps in. 

"Once the alarms go off, everything will shut down" Wes continues. "If you're still in the lower level when the shut down begins, you won't get out" Wes tells Alvina. "Get the two vampires and get out or you'll never escape"

"What's life without a little risk" Alvina smirks looking at Damon who's less than amused. "It'll be alright, Dames" She assures him. 

"When the first starts just exit with everyone else. They'll be too occupied getting everyone out to car who is leaving" Wes says looking back at Damon. "But don't be the last one out because by then they'll realize that the fire was set deliberately and they'll start holding people back"

"If Enzo and Emilia are anything like you," Alvina says glancing at Damon. "Then they're not going to leave quietly, they'll kill everyone in their path"

"Then make sure they do it quickly and quietly, if you get caught-"

"We won't be able to leave, yeah, I figured that much" Alvina mumbles nodding.

"So, yeah, that's about it" Wes nods. "Good luck" He says giving them a sarcastic smile. "Hope it all goes south"

"Well, if it goes south for us, it'll go south for you" Damon smirks. "You didn't think we were just going to leave you behind, did you?"

"What more can I do?" Wes frowns his eyebrows.

"Help us blend in" Alvina shrugs. "Help Tweedledum over here get the right records," She nods her head over to Damon. She knew he wouldn't know exactly what he was looking at but he wanted to find a way to locate the other members of Augustine and get his own revenge on them. The fire would destroy a building, not kill those responsible for causing him, Enzo, and Emilia pain.

"No, I am not going" Wes snapped.

"Yeah, you don't have a choice so better get your shoes on" Damon smirks. Alvina grins and goes to grab her own shoes. "Hey, are you sure you don't want to try and get some rest first?" Damon asks walking up to Alvina knowing she is going close to 24 hours without sleep, they both were.