*Chapter Seventy*

*This chapter shows what Jeremy, Enzo and Klaus have been up too. I'm not sure if the big reunion will be next chapter but next chapter, they will be out of the prison world. I'm just not sure how it's all going to come together just yet. Also MATURE*

When Jeremy and Enzo felt the sudden surge of emotions through Alvina before she abruptly disappeared the both of them felt panicked. Alvina hadn't responded to their calls nor sent any reassurances through the bond.

'Where is she Jeremy?' Enzo demanded.

'I don't know,' Jeremy replies on the brink of a panic attack. 'Things have been... distant since you and Klaus left. She wasn't at school; she could be anywhere. I don't... I just don't know,'

'Alright, alright... Take a deep breath for me,' Enzo says gently. 'We'll find her and get her back home,' He promises.

'What if she's-'

'She isn't,' Enzo snaps. Jeremy flinches: despite not being able to see him Enzo knew he had been too harsh. 'Trust me, sweetheart, we would know for sure if she was gone,' Enzo assures him in a softer tone. 'I'm coming back for you and we're going to figure out what's wrong, alright? Until then I need you to stay with someone who can have your back. We don't know what happened or if someone's hunting you two because of Klaus. Stay with someone until I get there,'

'...Is Klaus coming with you?' Jeremy asks. Enzo glances at the hybrid's sleeping form knowing that once he was aware of the situation, he'd return to Mystic Falls. It wouldn't matter how things were left between him and Alvina, he'd return to find her.

'We'll both be there soon,' He promises. 'Don't do anything on your own,' Enzo warns.

When the conversation ended, Enzo went to work packing everything. He'd wake Klaus when he's done wanting to give him more time to sleep but also wanting to leave sooner rather than later. The longer he couldn't feel Alvina on top of being so far from Jeremy the heavier his chest felt.

"Leaving?" Klaus asks, startling Enzo. The look in Klaus's eyes is devastating. It's like Klaus is watching what he knew was coming all along. Enzo wondered if Klaus ever believed him when he whispered promises to never leave.

"We're going back to Mystic Falls," Enzo tells him, emphasizing the fact that they'd both be going.

"Are we, now?" Klaus asks, lifting his eyebrows slipping his hands under his head and crossing his ankles.

"Alvina's missing," Enzo states. A quick flash of emotions flashes through Klaus. It's gone within a blink of an eye, but Enzo notices Klaus isn't as relaxed as before. He can see all the possibilities running through his mind. "Missing as in I can't feel her. The bond is numb it's like she just... disappeared," 

Klaus hums quietly, his mind running at a mile a minute. He can't help but to think that this has something to do with his father. It can't be a coincidence that he shows up and she disappears. How did Mikael figure out that she's his mate? More importantly; what did he do to her?

"And Jeremy?" Klaus questions. "Has he run off as well?"

"No," Enzo growls growing a little annoyed, though most of his annoyance is just anxiety in disguise. "He's in Mystic Falls and the longer we wait the bigger chance there is that he does something stupid. So, unless you have any other questions, are you ready to go?" He asks, crossing his arms.

Before the end of the night Enzo and Klaus were back in town. When they entered the Salvatore home it felt like the whole town was in the living room.

Jeremy was sitting on the couch in between his Aunt Jenna and Rebekah with his head in his hands. Jenna was gently rubbing his back while softly talking with Rebekah. Stefan, Alaric and Damon were hunched over a map while Emilia was making drinks behind the bar. Even Elijah was in the parlor talking to witches over the phone while pacing a hole into the floorboards.