*Chapter Two*

"I'm gonna murder him" Alvina growls under her breath as she walks to the Salvatore Boarding house

"I'm gonna murder him" Alvina growls under her breath as she walks to the Salvatore Boarding house. "I'm going to find the sharpest, no wait, the dullest piece of wood I can find and slowly push it into his chest and through his heart. I'll do that right after I destroy his precious Camaro right in front of him." Alvina grumbled murderously.

Once she felt like she was a good distance away from the town, she turns off the road and walks into the woods. She comes to a stop when she can't see the road or anything other than trees and wildlife.

She smiles and closes her eyes. She leans her head back, soaking in the sun. She listens to the tree leaves brushing against each other. She hears the birds chirping in the air. She can sense everything.

The trees, the whisper to her. They let her know she is alone, that she is safe. Her eyes open and the blue color is far more vibrate than usual. She takes off her backpack as a deer walks up to her. She smiles and holds her hand out.

"Hello" She greets. The doe bows to her before pushing its head against her hand. "I have a favor to ask" She whispers to it. "Can you take this bag to the house in the middle of the wood? Leave it on the front door" Alvina gently pushes images into the doe's mind so that the deer knows exactly where to go and what to do.

The doe simply takes the back in her mouth, turns around and hops away. Alvina smiles and spins around. She takes everything in. She loves the woods. The amount of life, of magic coursing through the air and ground and in every living thing, is electrifying.

She takes three complete spins. With each spin, her transformation occurs. The first spin transforms her jeans and T-shirt into a Tinkerbell like dress. The second spin amplifies her magic and her connection to nature. The third spin brings out her wings.

Fairy's used to prosper throughout the world

Fairy's used to prosper throughout the world. However, that changed over two thousand years ago. Before vampires, there were werewolves, humans, and witches. Fairies were the only ones who didn't hide from the humans. At first, there was peace and then there was not. In the end, Fairy's had to go into hiding. The majority hide in undiscovered lands, far from the humans.

Fairies are more connected to nature than witches would ever be. They can literally hear mother nature speaking to them through the trees and flowers, through the animals both big and small. They also have the power of the elements as the elements are apart of nature itself. Their magic is of the purest form and can heal every living thing. Even their blood can heal vampires.