*Chapter Twelve* {You're Undead to Me}

Jeremy moans quietly as Alvina wakes him up by peppering his chest with delicate kisses

Jeremy moans quietly as Alvina wakes him up by peppering his chest with delicate kisses. She grins and moves back up his body, her face hovering over his. His eyes open tiredly.

"Good morning" She whispers to him. He hums tiredly. She brushes her nose along his cheek. "How are you feeling?" She whispers kissing his cheek.

"Sore" He groans lifting his hand to rub his neck. She grabs his wrist and pulls it away from the neck.

"It's normal, try not to touch it," She tells him. She moves his head and examines the mark. It's red but that would fade to a barely noticeable tan mark within a few days. "It'll be tender for a little bit" She explains. 

She lowers her head and licks the mark. He sighs as the irritation began to fade slightly. She relaxed on top of him, her head resting on his shoulder.

"I see what you mean by, things will be different," He tells her. She smiles and kisses his shoulders.

"Is it a good different?" She asks him.

"The best" He whispers watching her move her head to hover over his. He felt move connected to her than ever before and he loved it.

"I love you" She whispers before kissing his lips. He mutters the words back to her. She grins and kisses his nose. "We have to get up soon" She whispers.

"No" He whines rolling her onto her back. He hugs her tightly, his body pressing her into the mattress. She grins wrapping her arms around her. "Let's stay here, all day" He mutters.

"We have school" She whispers to him.

"You don't need school, you've graduated three times" He murmurs. 

"Yes but you need school," She says. 

"But if we go to school, we won't be together" He whines nuzzling his head into her neck.

"Hey" She whispers petting the back of his hair softly. "Nothing will keep us apart, not even school." She promises. "We'll always be together," She says without moving her mouth.

"But we won't have the same classes" He pouts lifting his head to look at her.

"We don't have to be physically together to be with each other" He frowns his eyebrows.

"How did you do that?" He whispers. He had heard her voice yet her lips never moved.

"One of the perks of our new connection" She smirks at him. "Just think what you want to say to me and imagine sending it like a text message" She explains.

"You're smile is so bright and beautiful, you put the sun to shame" He sends her. She grins and flips him onto his back, making out with him deeply. 

"I love you" She smiles at him. "But we're going to school" She winks at him. He groans, especially when she climbs off of him. He sighs and rolls onto his side. He grins watching as she grabs his shirt and a fresh pair of boxers, pulling them on. "How much do you think you're sister is going to hate me when she sees me?" Alvina smirks.