*Chapter Twenty Nine* {Memory Lane}

"What are you doing awake so early?" Alvina whispers barely awake herself as she notices Enzo getting dressed

"What are you doing awake so early?" Alvina whispers barely awake herself as she notices Enzo getting dressed. Alvina shifts slightly in the bed causing Jeremy to pull her closer to him. Enzo glances towards them and smiles, his eyes lingering on Jeremy.

The three of them have fallen into a routine the last couple of weeks. They basically shared Alvina but Jeremy was more reluctant to accept Enzo. Jeremy never thought of being with another guy, it was difficult for him give into their connection. With Alvina it felt effortless but Jeremy was fighting the bond with Enzo.

"I didn't feed last night, I'm going to grab a bite," Enzo murmurs lowly not wanting to wake Jeremy. Alvina's look turns into concern. While Enzo had a decent amount of control of his thirst he didn't want to risk it around his two mates, both smelling fairly delicious to him.

"Just give him some time, he'll come around" Alvina whispers gently rubbing Jeremy's arm. Enzo smiles and walks over to them.

"I'll give him all the time in the world," Enzo promises leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Get some more sleep, I'll be back when you wake"

"Clean up after yourself," She mumbles slowly falling back to sleep. Enzo chuckles brushing his fingers along the back of Jeremy's hand before leaving.

Being true to his word, Enzo was back by the time Alvina and Jeremy woke up. Alvina openly greeted him with a kiss while Jeremy tried not to stare.

"If you want a kiss of your own, love, come on over" Enzo smirks winking at Jeremy. The teenager instantly blushes and looks away. Enzo grins even wider.

Alvina stifles a laugh at Enzo's teasing. She found it amusing that Enzo constantly teased Jeremy and the fact that Jeremy obviously liked it yet he still fought the bond. However, Enzo didn't seem to take it personally and continued to try and woo him.

"Damon, what do you want?" Alvina asks answering the phone walk looking through her closet for something to wear.

"Wanna come and piss off a werewolf with me?" Damon asks. Alvina pauses her search and is silent for a moment.

"A werewolf?" She asks frowning her eyebrows.

"Jenna's throwing a barbecue. Mason Lockwood is a werewolf and I plan on proving it. Wanna come?" Damon asks.

"That sounds... positively entertaining." Alvina grins. "You know I just love pissing people off"

"I'll text you the time. Feel free to bring soulmate one and two,"

"They have names, Damon" Alvina rolls her eyes. "I'm fairly certain you know them"

"Eh, just bring them along. The more witnesses the better" Damon says before hanging up.

"Cocky bastard" Alvina mutters setting her phone down.

"What's this business about pissing off a werewolf?" Enzo asks sitting on the bed watching Jeremy pull on some clothes.