*Chapter Eighteen* [Multiple Episodes]

*This chapter has snippets of Bloodlines, Unpleasantville, and Children of the Damned... I really hope this doesn't seem like a rushed chapter but I just want to get things going at a faster pace. I hope things are still entertaining and y'all aren't getting bored. I promise things will get more interesting once Klaus comes but I just have to get there first, lol*

"So you're telling me that you're in a car with Elena Gilbert driving down to Georgia without Stefan?" Alvina questions through the phone

"It's not like that, Al" Damon warns her.

"And what is it like?" Alvina asks tilting her head. "Because it seems like you're trying to get some one-on-one with your brother's girl, your maybe soulmate"

"She's not my soulmate" He growls quietly while glancing at a sleeping Elena.

"How do you know if you don't make some type of skin-to-skin contact?" Alvina asks and Damon growls in annoyance. Alvina rolls her eyes at his stubbornness. "Then why are you taking her on your little road trip?" Alvina asks.

"She got into a car crash, a really bad one. She passed out, what would you have me do?" Damon asks.

"There's a number of things you could have done if you didn't want to spend time with you. Could have dropped her off at the hospital, could have left her with your brother-"

"I'm hanging up" Damon says before doing just that.

"You're so thick sometimes, Danielle" Alvina sighs shaking her head. Shoving her phone into her back pocket she continues her way towards the library where she's supposed to meet Jeremy.

When she arrives she instantly spots him. She grins but it falters when she notices he's not alone. There'a girl beside him and Alvina can sense Jeremy's unease.

"Hey, baby" Alvina says coming up to the two of them. "Who's your friend?" She asks titling her head while giving the girl a not so friendly look.

"Uh, Vina this is Anna" Jeremy introduces clearing his throat while shifting closer to his girlfriend. "Anna, this is my girlfriend, Alvina"

"Oh, nice to meet you" Anna says slightly dishearteningly. Anna holds out her hand politely but Alvina just gives her a tight lipped grin. 

"I'm sure it is" Alvina deadpans. Anna slowly lowers her hand and fidgets. Alvina knew this 'Anna' is a vampire and Anna knew Alvina is a fairy. Anna didn't know Jeremy was involved with a fairy, if she had, she would have been more careful knowing how deadly a fairy's bite is.

"Well, I've got everything I need, if you're ready to go" Jeremy says glancing at Alvina wanting to leave.

"Yeah, I'm ready if you are" Alvina nods rubbing his back soothingly. Jeremy calms down with her touch. "Nice meeting you... sort of, not really" Alvina shrugs as Jeremy stands.