Prolouge

"I'm sorry. Earth is closed today," Tony yell at the creatures before him.

A car comes flying at them and without realizing it, I place a force field protecting them from impact.

"Woah! Where did you come from?"

"I thought you might've needed some help," I blast the alien into the building.

"Tony Stark," He sticks his hand out.

"Dr. Stephen Strange."

"Bruce."

"Rose."

We break out into a fight until they retract with an unconscious Dr. Strange and Peter closely behind. Tony flies up towards the ship and I follow Tony.

"Woah, woah woah. As much as I would like your help with this, you have to stay," he states.

"But you can't do this alone."

"I can handle this. Bruce, is going to need all the help he can get," leaving no room for argument as he shots up.

I place my feet onto the ground, as I continue to look up, until I no longer see them. I look over at Bruce, ready for instructions.

"Come on. We need to find the others."

Bruce and I wait in the the conference room waiting for Rhodes, at Stark Tower.

"So, Rose."

"Yes, Mr. Banner?"

"Please just call me Bruce. It's the least I can offer since you helped us."

"Okay, Bruce."

"How'd you get your powers?" He asked.

I look ahead and fell silent. He notices my sudden my mood change.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"I was a lab rat, captured by a feared organization."

"Why am I not surprised?" He chuckles.

"What do you mean?"

He doesn't have the opportunity to answer me, as we hear Rhodes speak with multiple people.

"Wow, you guys...really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple years," Rhodes say.

"We exactly weren't staying at 5 star hotels," someone answers.

I look at Bruce and notice his body language change.

"It's going to be okay," giving him a reassurance look.

"Come on. We don't exactly have all the time in the world." He gives me a small smile and heads over.

"Uh, I think you look great." he says as he steps into the room.

Even with his back to me I can see how nervous he really is. I see that everyone is looking at Bruce, with shock. I could feel the awkwardness.

"Yeah, I'm back." He said nervously.

"Hi, Bruce," A beautiful blonde woman says. Her face hold sadness.