341. The Morning After

Harry- "Babe." Harry moaned into your back as he placed kisses along your spine. Glancing at the dark prominent bruises with a hard blow making you shiver. "Harry." You groaned half asleep when his arm snaked around your waist, moving closer to your half nude body. "Last night-" He started before planting his lips upon your shoulder. "Was fantastic."

Niall- His eyes fluttered open, looking around the lightly dimmed room. Patting the place you should be, still half asleep. Pulling the duvet from over him. Heading down the small hallway leading the kitchen, when his nostrils where filled with the smell of bacon and eggs. Looking you over in one of his t-shirts, humming along to the radio. Coming up behind you to wrap his strong arms around your torso. "Good mornin' princess."

Louis- You woke up to the bedroom door slamming shut; eyes fluttering open to meet Louis bright blue ones. "Good morning sweetheart." You smiled shutting your eyes one last time before forcing yourself to sit up. "Good morning Louis." He sat down a tray full of food on your lap, climbing in bed. "I thought you might be hungry, after how hard you worked last night." He winked, earning a slap in the chest.

Liam- Curled up into Liam's hard chest, watching reruns of Friends. "I love you." His morning voice muffled by your hair. You smiled, tracing the broad muscles on his chest. "I love you too." You cooed childishly. "I hope." You giggled, "That it works." You finished with a broad smile on your face. Liam kissed the top of your head, lingering. "I do too."

Zayn- Exhausted, you breathed out in pure bliss. Zayns eyes opened happily, his brown orbs showing so much light. "We should do that more often." He chuckled, planting a kiss on your cheek, grunting when he moved the slightest. "Are you soar baby?" You giggled, soothingly rubbing his back. Wincing also, "Are you soar baby?" He mimicked. You rolled your eyes, and laid on his chest.