335. He's in the mood at your parents house

Harry: Today, you and Harry were going over to your parents for dinner. You haven't seen your parents in a while so you were really looking forward to spending time with them. You had just gotten out of the shower and grabbed a towel, draping it around your wet body, and walked into your and Harry's bedroom. You walked over to your closet and shuffled through all your dresses. "Wear the black one. It makes your ass look good," you heard a voice call from the opposite side of the room. Before you could react, Harry's arms were tight around your waist. "Harry, not now. We have plans tonight." "I know, but you just look so beautiful right now, I can't control myself." "Well you're going to have to, because I really want to see my parents tonight." You untangled yourself from Harry's grip and grabbed your dress. You hurried to the bathroom before Harry could get a hold of you and locked the door. "You're not getting in here. I'll be ready in 30 minutes!" You called through the door. You heard footsteps going downstairs, so you knew you were safe. After slipping on your red dress, you put on a generous amount of make and pulled your hair into a high ponytail. Walking out of the bathroom and over to your closet, you grab your heels and head downstairs. "Whoa, you look stunning." Harry couldn't take his eye's off you. Harry led you to the car and he started driving to your parents house. "How about a quickie in the car before we get there?" "No, Harry we are not having sex in a car tonight." "Fine." You pulled into your parents drive way and got out of the car. Harry followed close behind you. The two of you reached your parents door, but before you could knock you felt a quick slap on your bum. 'Harry Styles, if you don't stop being a horny bastard we're not going to have sex for a week." "Babe, it's not my fault. Stop being so sexy." You rolled your eye's and knocked lightly on the door. You were greeted by a hug from your mother. You both followed her into the dining room. She sat you and Harry down next to eachother, facing your parents. The whole dinner Harry had been stroking your leg. You tried fighting it but you were starting to get turned on. You wanted him now. Excusing yourself from the table you grabbed Harry's hand and ran off to your old bedroom, leaving your parents confused. "Where are we going?" "Just be quiet and follow me." You demanded. Once you got into your old room you jumped on Harry. You needed to feel his body against yours. He threw you down on the bed and lifted up your dress. Unzipping his pants, he leaned down and slowly start to thrust into you. Trying to contain your moans, you bit your lip. "faster, Faster Harry," You whispered into his ear. You both were too swept up in the moment to realize that the door was unlocked, and that's when your mother walked in. "For goodness sake, (Y/N) you could at least lock the door." Your mother left you two to be alone, and letting you finish.

Niall: Today was your birthday and you were excited because you were going over to your mom's house for lunch. "Niall, are you coming with me to my mom's today?" "Sure princess, anything for you." You didn't really feel like dressing up so you went in a cute little sundress Niall bought you and some flats. "Niall, lets go!" "(Y/N) You look adorable. Is that the dress I got you?" You gave him a quick nod and walked out the door to Niall's car. Since your mom's house was about an hour away you and Niall left early. "You know, I haven't given you your present yet. I think you'll really enjoy it." "Oh I will? What would that be?" "I can't tell you. It's a surprise, babe." He gave you a cheesy smile and continued to drive. After about 10 minutes of silence you decided to speak up. "Niall why are you acting weird." He refused to look at you. "What's wrong? Did I upset you?" Still, no words came from his mouth. "Fine. Don't tell me. I don't even care." "Stop being so cute. I can't take it." "Niall, what the hell are you talking about." "Ever since we left today I've just had a craving for you (Y/N). I need you." You looked down blushing. "You know, we can always tell my mom we can't make it." You looked up to meet Niall's gaze. He quickly pulled off to the side of the road and threw himself at you. Wiggling your way to the back of the car, you start unbuttoning his pants. "Fuck, (Y/N). You're so sexy, I just can't control myself." Niall pulled your dress up and ripped down your underwear. Straddling him, you slowly lowered yourself on top of him. A loud moan escaped from your mouth. Niall's hands were firmly on your waist, helping you up and down. "Niall, oh fuck me." Once you both finished you passed out in the backseat. Niall drove home and carried you into the house. "Happy Birthday, babe." He winked at you.