333. He "hates" you

LOUIS: You and Louis Tomlinson were forced to be best friends thanks to your mothers. Jay and your mom have worked together for your entire life therefore giving Louis a permanent invitation to every single one of your parties, and you to his. It's not that you didn't like him, he just didn't like you. From the day you met, Louis would constantly tease you and bother you over the smallest, stupidest things. Thankfully since his rise to fame you haven't had to see him. You were currently getting ready for your 18th birthday and you were officially allowed to drink. Sure, being forced to go to every single one of Louis' parties did mean you had gotten drunk before but tonight would be the first night you'd be allowed to have a party with just your friends, and alcohol. The party was in full swing and you had already had way to much when you were pulled into your kitchen by your best friend. "[Y/N] Louis just showed up!" with just the mention of his name you went from your happy, drunk self to an annoyed bitch. You wobble out of the kitchen to find him. "HEY! Tommo! Who invited you? Aren't you supposed to be with the other pop tarts on tour?" you slur finding your balance. "Well, if it isn't the birthday girl. You're looking rough." he says with a smirk on his face. You roll your eyes and head upstairs, not knowing why you were going that way Louis followed you. You made it up to your bedroom and fixed your hair in the mirror when you saw Louis. Being drunk out of your mind you begin going on a rant "You know what Louis! What is your problem with me? Huh? What did I do to you that made you hate me sooooooo bad?" Louis was now in your room, your door closed, and moving towards your drunken, rambling figure, listening to every world you said. "You know, I never understood why you were always such a dick to me! What did I d-" before you could finish asking your question Louis had pressed you up against your wall and attacked your lips with his. He could taste the vodka on your tongue but he didn't care, he had been waiting for this for years. You moan into his mouth before he pulls away to look at you, still pressed up against the wall "The reason why I hated you was because you were to stupid to realize you had a perfectly good guy waiting for you right here." you lunged toward him and kiss him roughly. You stumble back on your bed, you straddling Louis. You quickly pull away and you can hear Louis groan at the loss of your lips on his. He immediately attaches his lips to your neck "Wait, Louis," you say pushing him back, "I'm drunk as fuck right now. Can we maybe do this another time, when I'm sober?". A smile spreads across Louis face as he realizes that you care about him and you want your first time together to be something you can actually remember. He pulls you in for a long passionate kiss and as he pulls away he whispers "Of course" against your lips.

HARRY: You couldn't really say you were friends with him, mostly because he hated you, but you did spend most of your childhood together bickering back and forth. When he left for the xfactor you regretted not mending your relationship, or at least finding out why he hated you so badly. You had never done anything to him that would force him to be so mean, or at least you didn't think so. Harry was off from tour this month in Cheshire and you knew that this was your one shot. You called his mom Anne, seeing as your mom and her were fairly close, and asked if it would be ok to see Harry today. She found it odd that you were asking her instead of Harry but told you that he didn't have anything planned other than "being lazy for once". You threw on a cute, pink dress, curled your hair and got into your car. You drove the 15 minute drive to his house and parked in the driveway. Now if you could only get out of the car. It was as if you were paralysed. You were so confident over the phone with Anne but the fact that you were going to see him made you sick. Little did you know Harry was running around his house attempting to throw on a nice outfit to impress him. You eventually get out of the car and knock on his front door. You can hear rushed footsteps and then a crash followed by a loud string of cuss words. You let out a small giggle and then the door is swung open. Damn. You couldn't believe it, he definitely wasn't the little lesbian looking boy he used to be. "Umm.....Hi [Y/N]." he says awkwardly. "Hi Harry" you manage to say. He invites you inside and you awkwardly stand in his living room. You knew that if you didn't get it out know you never would. "Harry, why do you hate me?" you say quickly. He looks at you taken aback. "Umm...uh..." he stammered a bit, rubbing the back of his neck and stuffing his free hand in his pocket. He didn't know how to respond to you in words so he just decided to show you. He moved closer to you, wrapped one of his arms around your waist closing the distance between you and placed his lips against yours. You were so over whelmed by the passion of the kiss that you barely heard Harry whisper "I never hated you." when you broke away for air.