366. He finds out you're a virgin

Zayn: You two are just friends at the moment. You're in love with each other, but none of you is admitting it. "Let's go to the club, Zayn" Niall enters the room, throwing Zayns jacket at him. "What do you want to do there?" You ask annoyed. They've been clubbing the last few nights, and Zayn started to seem like a womanizer to you – he had a new girl every night. "Checking out some girls, you know" Zayn replies, putting his jacket on, "Wanna come with us?" "No, thank you, I'd rather stay a virgin my whole life than loosing my innocence to some weird boy in a club" You laugh. "You're a virgin?" Zayn asks, obviously confused. "Uhm, yes, problem?" You respond, stopping to laugh. "It's just every virgin I know, they're not so open about sex like you" He tells you, sitting down again. "I'm open about everything, I've always told you" You say and smile. "And why are you still a virgin? I know that there are many boys chasing you" He wonders. "I'll wait for Mister Right. I don't want my future husband to think I'm a slut which has slept with countless guys" You tell him. He nods understanding. "That's good, hun. Now your future husband knows that he has a bad, yet good girl there" He smiles as you give him confused looks, "Come on, I mean, I'm your future husband!" He smiles at you, kissing your cheek and decides to stay with you for the rest of the night.

Louis: You two are having a hot make out session at his place, his kisses getting deeper and deeper as he tries to put your shirt off. "Uh, Lou, no" You mutter, breaking the kiss. "Why?" He asks, planning to kiss you again but you block. "I-I can't do this. I never had sex before" You tell him. "You never had – what? Why didn't you tell me Y/N?" He wants to know and takes your hand. "I thought its kind of embarassing because all our friends had slept with someone before and I didn't" You confide, hoping he doesn't get mad. "Y/N, I don't care about such things! All I care about in our relationship is love and trust. To be honest, I'd be happy when I could be the first" He explains, kissing your hand before hugging you, "I love you, babe".

Niall: You and Niall are dating for a half year now, and for your anniversairy, Directioners planned some dirty trends. You start laughing as you read something "@y/t/n, is Niall good enough?". You're not hiding the fact you're still a virgin, better said, you're proud. "I don't know. I never tested him, for anyone :) x" You reply. Some hours later Niall visits you, just watching some movies as he looks as his twitter and sees some tweets saying you're stil a virgin. "Erm, babe?" He starts, breaking the silence. "Huh?" You mumble as you sit up and look at him. "Are you.. still a virgin?" He asks slowly, pulling you closer to him. "I am. Sorry for not telling you, but I'm not jumping around telling everyone I still didn't lose my virginity" You commit. He kisses you gently, "I'm proud of you. Being a virgin is better than.. you know". You two spend the rest of the night watching movies, telling each other news or things you've been hiding from each other, making the love grow.

Harry: You and Harry are dating for almost a year now, and he's on tour right now, returning tomorrow. You're totally happy and excited about seeing your boyfriend again. You hear your mobile vibrate, it's a text message from Harry. "Hey babe, I have to ask you something.. x" It says. "Ask me :) x" You reply, curious about what it is. "I know this may be awkward, but I can't hold it back. Are you ready for having sex with me when I'm back?" You read, freezing at this question. You've never had sex before and Harry still doesn't know about it. You want to have your first time with him, but you're afraid of regretting it, afraid of him leaving you someday. "I know I should've told you, but I'm still a virgin.. I'm not sure, sorry x" You answer. After some minutes of waiting, you get a call, it's Harry again. "Why didn't you tell me?" He immediately asks. "Hello to you, too" You sigh, "I don't know. I was afraid". "Afraid of what? Y/N, listen! I don't want you to hide anything from me, ok? You're my everything and I'm not leaving you because of such things. I love you and I'll wait until you're ready" He tells you, making you smile and your heart beat faster.

Liam: You and Liam are always open about everything, but being a virgin seems embarassing to you since all your friends lost their virginty. One night, Liam has a sleep over at your place. You feel like tonight is the night you finally have to tell him. "Liam, I need to tell you something" You blab. "What is it, love?" He asks, holding your hand tightly. "I'm a.. a virgin" You blur out, not wanting to lock eyes with him, even as he tries to. "Y/N, theres nothing wrong with it, really! Don't worry babe, things like this won't make me stop loving you" He says, pulling you in for a hug. "I love you" You mumble as he kisses your forehead.