385. You find out he is abused

Niall: "I just want you to know," Niall explained slowly, with so much pain in his voice. You had no idea what he was talking about, until he turned around and lifted his shirt. Tears sprung to your eyes, as you saw the bruises that covered his back. You tried to speak, but not one sound came out. "He got so mad..." Niall tried to explain, but he was also having trouble speaking to explain what had happened. You knew you had to speak. He needed you. You instincts told you to hug him, and to make sure he knew you were there for him. "I'm so sorry Niall. I love you so much."

Liam: "Liam, What's wrong?!" you asked, panicking, after you opened your front door to see him in tears. You had never seen him shed even one tear before, and here he was crying in your doorway. "I'm sorry I'm crying," he said, regretting coming to you. "It's okay," you replied softly, wanting him to feel okay with showing his emotions. "Do you want to tell me what's going on?" "He..." Liam started, not saying who 'he' was. That wasn't important right then and there, 'Hits me. A lot. I know I should be able to stand up for myself, but I just can't. I want it to stop though, and so I'm telling someone. I'm telling you." As his words truly sunk in, you felt tears in your eyes as well, "Oh Liam... I... We'll do something about this. I promise."

Harry: "What's that?" you asked, when you noticed a large blueish spot on Harry's arm. It was not the first bruise you'd seen on him. They seemed more and more common lately. "I ran into..." Harry started, before shaking his head, "It doesn't matter." "You know I see all the bruises. I'm worried. Are you sick?" It took a moment for Harry to realize what you were asking him. "No! Of course not." "Then what's going on?" You asked, concerned for your boyfriend. "Nothing," he lied once again. "So if I get bruised as much as you, you wouldn't worry?" "[Y/N], it's nothing." "It's not!" you argued, desperate to hear the truth. "Fine. Every time I go home, I get beaten. You know the truth now. Happy?" "Oh my god," was all you could say, as your heart broke for the man you loved.

Zayn: You'd always noticed Zayn's bruises here and there, but never worried about them. He probably just fell you assumed. One or two bruises wasn't a concern in your mind. Not at least, until Zayn came back from a week of vacation with his family, and had bruises all over. "I really want to ask how your trip went, but I'm more concerned with what happened? It looks like someone..." Zayn was quick to cut you off. He knew what you thought, and felt no need to hide what had happened from you. "Because they did." You were shocked, and had to be sure he knew what you thought, "Someone beat you?" Those words caused Zayn to freeze, and fear filled his eyes. "Come here," you begged, as you held open your arms to hug him. You couldn't do much, but you could do that much, "Don't go back there. Please." "Never again."

Louis: "How long?" you asked, as your finger traced a small bruise on Louis' leg. You were crying, but trying to hold it together as much as possible for Louis. He was telling you something so huge, and you knew you couldn't panic. "I don't know. A long time. Way before I met you," Louis answered, a little hesitation in his voice, "I wanted to tell you for a while, but I was scared you'd think... I don't know." "Why do you go back? You're an adult, just stay away." "It's my family." Louis wished he had a better answer, "I can't explain it better than that. It's hard." You didn't argue with him. You had no idea what he was dealing with, and you just wanted to support him. "I love you Louis. Do you want to talk to someone else, who maybe will know how to handle this?" "Maybe, but I really just wanted to tell you for now." You smiled through tears, "I'm really glad you told me."