387. Telling him a secret

Zayn: There a long silence that you absolutely hated after you spilled out your heart to Zayn. It had taken over a year for you to tell him what you'd just said, and waiting for his response was horrible. It felt like an eternity, at least in your mind. In reality the silence lasted about 30 seconds, and it was only because Zayn wanted to be sure you were finished speaking. He did not want to interrupt you. "Is that it?" You nodded your head, and Zayn smiled. "You could have told me before. I won't tell anyone." You felt certain that was true, but you had reasons for waiting so long to tell Zayn your secrets, "I was afraid we'd break up, and out of anger you'd tell someone." "I would never do that to you. Whatever you tell me, it's between us forever. No matter what."

Louis: You kept yours eyes lowered to the ground, as you told Louis what had been on your mind for weeks. It was something you'd never told another soul before, but keeping anything from Louis felt wrong. You two were a very honest couple, and this was just another step in having nothing kept between you. "I have never told anyone that. Not even my best friend," you stated, nervously waiting for him to say anything in reply. When he smiled at you, and touched your hand gently, you let out a huge breath you didn't realize you'd been holding in. "I'm glad you told me [Y/N]. Thank you for trusting me enough."

Harry: "I've never told anyone that," you mumbled, as you laid in Harry's arms, "I hope you know how much I love you." He ran his hand through your hair, proud to have been trusted with your deepest thoughts. He understood the depth behind your words, and how hard it was for you to tell him all that you just had. "I love you too [Y/N]. So this is our secret now?" You looked up and smiled at the way he was lovingly staring at you. Not one thing you had just said to him, had changed the way he looked at you at all, "Yes. It's ours now. You can't tell anyone." "I never will."

Liam: "A few people know. My parents and best friends, but that's it. And now you," you finished, after going through a long story about your deepest secret. "And why is that a secret?" he questioned, not thinking the secret was anything to hide, "It doesn't seem like a big deal." He had no idea how much those words hurt you; it was a big deal to you. You took a few moments to compose yourself, before replying, "It's something I like to keep to myself. That's why it's a secret." Liam could see he'd bothered you with what he'd just said, and regretted his choice in words, "I'm sorry. If it means that much to you, then I will never tell anyone. It's our secret now." You forced a smile, "Thanks."

Niall: "I am only telling you this because I trust you completely. It's not the most important secret in the world, but I'd rather it stay private. So please don't tell anyone." Niall responding to you, before you even finished your last word, "I won't tell anyone. I like that we have something only we know." You loved how happy he seemed to be about knowing your secret; something you had actually been a little nervous to tell him. "It is just us, right?" Niall questioned, realizing you may have told at least a few other people. You had not though. "You're the first person I've ever told." Niall's smile, which had been on his face the whole time, now grew, "I'm really glad to be the person you told this to."