369. You're in an abusive relationship part 1

Niall: There were always signs. A bruise here or there. A scared look in your eye when he'd place his arm around you. There was always something there to tell Niall the truth; he naively missed them all though, until the day you appeared at his front door with a black eye. "He did this to you, didn't he?" he barely got out, as you sat on his couch in tears. You couldn't answer that. You didn't need to though, he knew the truth now. Instead of telling him the horrible truth, you just hugged him tightly, and cried so many other words, "Please please let me stay here. I don't want to go back to him. Please." Niall kissed you gently on the cheek, "You can stay here as long as you want. I'd never make you leave. I'll protect you. You know I love you." you nodded, not understanding truly what he meant by those words. "I know you do. That is why I knew I could come here."

Harry: "Leave him [Y/N]," Harry practically begged you, when he saw the bruises that covered your arms. He had never liked your boyfriend out of pure jealousy, but what he was saying now had nothing to do with his own feelings for you. This was about your safety. "I love him Harry," was your ashamed answer, "and I don't want to leave. I really don't." Harry didn't want to show any anger towards you. It wasn't your fault that you were in love with a man who hurt you so badly. But Harry also wanted to stress to you how much you needed to get away from this man. "Love or not [Y/N], you need to leave. You may love him, and I'm sorry, but he doesn't love you. No matter what he says. Someone who loves you would never do this to you." You believed his words. You knew he was right. It didn't change how you felt though. "But I love him so much..."

Louis: Louis had questioned for so long what was truly going on with you and your boyfriend. He could see the way you looked at him timidly anytime either of you spoke. He noticed so many little things, but never anything that was conclusive. For that reason, he tried to convince himself he was seeing things wrong. He tried to convince himself he was crazy. The day he saw that first bruise on your arm though, his heart shattered. "[Y/N]! You have to leave him." "It's nothing Louis," you lied. Louis shook his head, "It's not. I see the way you're scared of him. It's not right. You deserve so much better than him." "He loves me Louis," you responded defensively, "You don't know everything." "I don't," Louis agreed, "But I know there is a guy out there who would love you without ever laying a hand on you. I can promise you that. He hits you. That's not love. Don't try to tell me it is."

Liam: For months now Liam had known the truth, and begged you to leave your boyfriend. The thought of someone laying their hands on you drove him insane. You couldn't leave though, even is you knew it was wrong. "He really had given me so much. I know he gets mad and does stupid things, more than he should, but he's just stressed." "You know you don't believe that. Stress or what he's done for you is no reason to stay with someone who is hurting you." "he hasn't hit me in two weeks. It's gotten better, I promise." Liam wanted to scream, but knew that wouldn't make anything better. "That's not better. There should never be a countdown to when the last time you were beaten! [Y/N], listen to yourself!" You had tears in your eyes as you replied, finally telling Liam the true reason you stayed, "I'm scared to leave. What do you think he'll do if I tried?" Heart shattered, Liam quickly pulled you into his arms, "I'll protect you, I promise."

Zayn: The pain you had felt for so long completely overwhelmed you as you sat with Zayn on his couch, and admitted the truth you had hid for so long. "He just gets so angry over everything. I try to keep him happy, but I always mess up. I can't do anything right," you cried to your best friend, who was having a hard time not jumping up, and going find the man who had hurt you so badly. "[Y/N], it's not your fault. It's never your fault." "I just keep messing up," you sobbed, while Zayn's protective grip on you became a little tighter, and the anger he felt towards the man you loved grew more and more. "No. There is nothing you could ever do that makes what he does okay. Don't think that. Please. You need to leave him. I don't like how he's dragging you down. He's not worth it." You wanted to believe Zayn, but had been told so many times it was you, that it was hard to. "But he's so amazing to me when we're not fighting, and then I do something...." "It doesn't matter. It is not your fault."