353. His dark side

Niall:...is odd. That cute boy you know disappears, completely different person keeping hostage of his features making them look harder and sharper. Redness - which isn't caused with laugh anymore - creeps over his face, darkness dominating in his eyes making them look just as the rest of his body; scary.

Zayn:...is dangerous. That bit of eyes you can see through his squeezed eyelids seem dark, his jaw tightened and fists tightly compressed. You get to see that hint of abs flexed and prominent underneath the thin fabric of his shirt. There's a vein popping out on his neck, another one begging to pop out on his forehead. The boy you love is gone under the thick cover of fresh rage.

Louis:...is strange. You've never seen him like that; with slightly reddened face and a vein popped out on his neck. His fists are - just as every muscle in his body - now flexed. He is unrecognizable, shine in his eyes almost gone as you watch the familiar boy turn into something different, something scary.

Liam:...is scary. Being the size he is, and having the body he has, it's not quite hard to manage to achieve that dangerous look. With slightly lowered head, he watches at the world with squeezed eyes and flexed fists prepared for a fight. You can clearly see rage splayed around his face, the one that is waiting to be released.

Harry:...is intimidating. You've never thought that he could actually look like that until you experienced it all, got to see it with your own eyes. It is his big frame, deep voice and dark eyes that make him look dangerous, tightened jaw adding a bit of an edge to it all. He looks dangerous now, protective, but surely intimidating.