384. You visit an ill family member together

Liam: "I don't think I can go in there," you admitted to Liam, as you stood about ten feet from the door of your grandpa's hospital room. "[Y/N], you have to," Liam stated calmly, his arms holding you tightly, "You'll regret it so much if you don't." You felt tears in your eyes, because you knew what he had just said was true. You would regret it if you stayed in the hallway. "I know, but I just don't want to see him like that." "I know how you feel," Liam replied, "but you wanted to come here for a reason." "It's just so hard," you cried, thinking of your sick grandparent. "It is," Liam agreed, "Just try to calm down." A few minutes passed, before you calmed down enough to even look towards the hospital room door, "We-we should go in there. I have to do this. Now or never."

Zayn: You were so grateful to have Zayn by your side, as you stepped into a hospital room to see your severely ill aunt lying in the bed. You and Zayn had been out of town, when you'd gotten the call that she was in the hospital, and you rushed home as quickly as possible. "Hi," you said softly to your aunt, while squeezing Zayn's hand tightly, needing the reassurance he was still there with you. You couldn't be there alone. You needed him more than ever. She smiled weakly at the two of you, "Thank you both for coming." You instantly smiled back at her, as Zayn gave a quick reply, "[Y/N] was so worried about you." You aunt continued to smile, while looking at you, "Thank you."

Harry: "When you get out of here, Harry and I are going to bring you somewhere special," you told your young cousin, who's eyes had not left Harry since the two of you stepped into the room. This was the very first time she was meeting your boyfriend, and she was in aww over who he was. "Where?!" She asked excitedly, before coughing loudly. You glanced at Harry, while replying, "Well it's a surprise. Right Harry?" The truth was, you and Harry had not yet made plans to bring her anywhere, but you really wanted her to look forward to something when she was feeling well again. He quickly understood that, and was happy to agree. He nodded with a small smile, "You'll love it." She clapped her hands, "I can't wait."

Louis: "I'm really sorry I drag you here to the hospital everyday," you told Louis, as the two of you sat in a hospital room, with your mother sleeping a few feet away from you. She was very sick, barely getting better each day, and that was the hardest thing for you to deal with. The thought of losing her drove you crazy; though her illness was not that bad. At least that's what the doctor's kept telling you. You just saw her getting worse and worse. Louis shook his head, "Don't apologize. I want to be here." You leaned against his chest, trying not to cry, "Good, because I need you here. I'd be going crazy without you."

Niall: "You have to stay in bed," you told your older brother, as he began to stand up on his own from his hospital bed, "They said you have to ask for a nurse if you need anything." While your brother looked ready to snap at you, so annoyed by being treated like a child; Niall quickly defended you, "They did say that. You're weak, even if you don't think you are. You could fall." "I feel fine," you brother replied, and he saw you frown, "Really [Y/N], I'm okay." You shook your head, remembering the first few days, after he'd been rushed to the hospital. They were the worst days of your life. Niall could see you were panicking, and so he spoke up again, "That flu almost killed you, and you're finally getting better. Don't overdo it too soon. [Y/N] is just worried." Your brother could see you were both just concerned for him, so he sighed frustratedly, "Fine."