345. "Strip for me"

Niall:"Strip for me", he demands before sitting on the edge of the bed, back slightly pushed back as he rests weight on strong arms. You can see a glint of his eyes in dark room, total opposite to his reddened cheeks and dark, eager gaze. Smirk spreads over his lips as he watches you stand up, your fingers catching hold on the bottom of the shirt before you stop, turn around confusingly looking down at him. "Do it", he says again, still not sure why you stopped in the first place.

Zayn:You can feel that his body is close - his burning chest maybe an inch apart from your back - as he suddenly takes a step forward closing the empty space in between the two of you. Your hand is nudged to the side with the force of his own, tow strong arms already glued on you. Two of your hands are now rested by your sides allowing him to take of your shirt or to do anything, really. "No", he says and his hot breath dances around your skin, "you'll do it. Strip. Strip for me."

Louis:"Strip for me. C'mon. Show me your beautiful body", he suddenly says when atmosphere is still far too cold for the talk like this. You can see the glint of excitement and hope in his eyes as he leans on his forearm, legs lied on the bed behind him. Surprise is obvious on his face as it turns slightly reddish color, eyebrows raised above widened eyes as you go straight to the point; getting up from sitting position and doing exactly what he said.

Liam:"Will you... Well, I though that you could maybe... strip for me?" he asks, red color on his cheeks making you aware of the embarrassment he probably feels just for asking you this. As the short 'no' answer fills the front of his mind, you slowly get up from his lap, his eyes widening as you start doing the exact thing he wanted you to do.

Harry:Moan escapes your lips as he presses his chest to your back, two large hands pressing to your front pulling you onto him. Your head is nudged to the side with his own, curls tickling a side of your head. "Strip for me", he murmurs in a low voice to your ear, hot breath lingering around the skin of your neck but you manage to shiver at his words. Suddenly, his warmth pressed to you is nowhere to be found as he pulls back, slowly leaving. "I mean it", he turns around before walking out, "when I come here I don't want to see any of this on you."