355. You grew up together...

Harry: And it was so obvious you had feelings for him. "Just tell him babe," Anne chuckled as you helped her scrub the last of the dishes. "Tell who what?" Anne scoffed, rolling her shimmering eyes. "Don't be trying to cover up. Darling we all now, and we happen to know that he feels the same way." She winked, "Harry get in here and help (y/n)!"

Niall: So, it hurt when he finally found a girlfriend. You were his girl, and whether or not you'd like to admit it, you were jealous. "Ya have feelings for my brother, aye?" "No! I don't, we grew up together Greg. I'm just feeling the new girl out-" "By being a bitch." He fired back. You sighed, scratching the back of your head. "I just don't want to see him get hurt."

Louis: "And with your permission, I'd like to ask her to marry me." Louis mumbled, cheeks red. Your father didn't seemed amused as his lips stayed straight. "Sir, I love your daughter. We grew up together, I've seen her get hurt. And, I will never, ever, hurt her like that." Sighing, your father nodded. "I trust ya Louis. Go get her."

Liam: "I will love her more than you ever will!" He screamed at your other best friend. Making him scoff, but your heart flutter. "Oh, really? I don't think it's your name that she screams." "That's enough! David, we've never even had sex, so back off of my boyfriend." You rushed out, cheeks burning from vigorous wiping of tears and a pink blush.

Zayn: And the memories will live on forever. "Mum, I'm back!" He yelled, walking through the threshold. "Mum, Pa-" His eyes met yours, as you set up the last string of lights around the living room. "(y/n), what are you doing here?" He smiled, bringing you into a tight hug. "Oh gosh, I missed you so much babe."