337. He finds your birthmark.

HARRY: "y/n, wakeup" Harry whines, "y/n c'mon" he says cheekily as he gets an idea, he then starts taking off your clothes, shirt, pants, singlet. You start to stir "Harry" you scream scared to sit that he's sitting onto of you stopping you down, he's staring at you... "harry? hhhhaaarrrryyyy?" you ask waving your hand infront of his face, "Don't make me take your clothes off too" you threaten, not that he'd mind, "You have a birthmark" he says looking at your ribs, "Yeh yeh laugh all you want" you sigh, "No I love it, its heart shaped" He says astonished. You giggle a little at how amazed he is, but then you squeal "AHH HARRY" as he leans in and kisses it, "Now I know why your so lovely, cos you have to hearts" he grins.

ZAYN: You were staying the night at Zayns house, you were taking off your makeup when Zayn walked in, and watched you as you chattered away. "y/n?" He asks coming closer to you "Is that a birth mark?" he asked tracing the shape on your wrist, "Yeh" you comment, proud that he noticed, "Its like a natural tattoo!" he exclaims excited. "Um yeh I guess" you laugh at his enthusiasm, "I love it!!" he whispers, then he lifts your chin, and for the first time says, "I love you y/n"!

LIAM: You and Liam were sitting together in his hot tub, when he grabbed your waist, he pulled you onto his lap and kissed you, "y/n? lets go inside." before you could answer he picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bedroom, he was half way up the stairs when he saw the birth mark on your thigh, sat you on a step, spread your legs and knelt down in front of you, you couldn't help but giggle. "y/n whats this?" he asks curiously, "Its a love bite isn't it?" he said getting worried, "No no" you re assured him "Its my birthmark" you said tapping it, "Oh sorry" he said blushing. Right at that moment Louis walked in and saw the position you were in "Oh continuuuueee" he says winking as he backed away getting the wrong idea.

NIALL: You and Niall had just been on a really good date, so things were quite steamy, then as soon as you got home, you both started undressing each other, when he stopped. "Princess?" he asks "No Niall c'mon keep going" you whined not wanting to ruin the mood. "You have a birthmark?" he exclaims. "Thankyou captain obvious" you smirk. "You have a birthmark on your hip" he says again, "Yes Niall we've established that" you groan, "Now can we continue?" you ask impatient, "Oh right!" he apologises before kissing your neck again.

LOUIS: You were about to go on your date with Louis, you were standing naked infront of your wardrobe trying to pick a dress, "hey ba-" he trails off seeing you naked "Oh sorry, but... Is that birthmark on your bum?" he asks pointing. "AHH!" you squeal covering it. "No babe, its cute, could that bum of yours get any better?" he asks with a smirk as he smacks it playfully.

LOL, xoxox  follow me!