365. He lets you do his makeup

Louis: You giggle yet again as you stroke another touch of light pink blush across his cheeks. "I can't believe I let you do this." He mutters, balling up his fists. "Me either." You giggle in response as you pull back. "Alright, look at yourself Miss. Tomlinson." You grin as you hand him the mirror. "Not too shabby if I say so myself." He winks as she stares at himself.

Niall: "Pucker up!" You smile as you held the bright red lipstick to his lips. You smoothed it across his rough lips and bit your lip as you pulled back. "Oh, yes. This is your new look." You say as he turned around and looked in the mirror. He laughed loudly as you took a picture, "I am so sending this to Teasdale..." You mutter as you typed her a quick message. "You think she'll let me do this for tour?" He grins.

Liam: "Don't poke me in the eye with that thing!" He says, pulling away as you brought the eyeliner closer to him. "Li, I've done it a thousand times on my friends, you're not different." You sigh as you start to apply it. After a few minutes you pulled back and bust out laughing. "Oh my God." He say bewildered as he looked in the mirror. "Take it off, take it off!" He laughs as she grabs a towel and thrusts it at you.

Zayn: "Oh man this color goes great with your complexion." You mutter as you gently applied bright blue eye shadow to his right eye. "I swear to God if this is something bright...I am going to scream." He mumbles. "Hey, you let me do this. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit." You laugh as she pat his shoulder, allowing him to turn around. "You are...so dead." He says, looking over at you before running after you when you took off.

Harry: "No Harry, just look up." You say with a sigh. "This is not happening right now." He whispers as you apply the last swipe of mascara. "Alright. Go ahead." You say as you put the tube of mascara in your bag. He turns around and busts out laughing, looking at the make up job you had done on him. "I look like my sister!" He laughs loudly, clutching his stomach. "Oh my God. I look like Gem. Take a picture of this." He says handing you his phone. You shake your head and laugh at his reaction, snapping a quick picture so he could send it to Gemma.