388. He's your friend and he sees you naked

Liam: You two sat on your couch, caught in an incredibly long silence. He cleared his throat and shifted on the couch, making you roll your eyes. "This is ridiculous Liam," you said, turning to face him. He froze, his eyes wide, "W-What is?" You ignored his act of innocence and went on, "Yes Liam you saw me naked." He seemed to grow even more uncomfortable as you recalled what had happened only ten minutes ago, "But it's not the end of the world." He laughed nervously and nodded, "Er, you're right it's not. I'm sorry I'm making such a big deal out of it." You sighed in relief as Liam finally relaxed. He gave you a smile and a playful shove, "You should know something though." Tilting your head to the side you looked at him curiously, waiting for him to go on. He looked away for a second before making eye contact with you again, "I mean it's not like I didn't enjoy seeing you naked. You're quite fit (Y/N)." Now it was your turn to laugh nervously.

Harry: "Erm..." You screamed as you heard a voice behind you, the sound echoing off the bathroom walls. "Harry!" You exclaimed, immediately searching for your towel. His eyes blatantly scanned your body, giving you a cheeky grin. "Didn't think you were this fit-" You cut him off with a glare as you finally secured the towel around your body, holding it tightly. "What the fuck are you doing in my bathroom?!" you exclaimed, annoyed. "I think the real question is why don't you keep the door locked," he challenged, still grinning. "You're cute when you're embarrassed..." he teased, advancing towards you. "Harry," you warned, backing away from him. "But you're cuter when you're naked," he finished firmly, again shamelessly checking you out. "Get out," you growled. "Aw (Y/N) don't be like that," he continued his banter for a few more minutes before he finally left, claiming that he would be in the living room. He shut the door, making you breathe out a sigh of relief.

Niall: "(Y/N) hurry up!" Shutting the shower off, you rolled your eyes as you stepped out of the shower. "Niall stop rushing me," you shouted back at him, shivering as the cold air hit your wet skin. "You're the one who told me to come over," he said, you could hear him on the other side of the door now. "Just be patient," you waved him off, ringing the water out of your hair. "No can do (Y/N)," he said. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, "What do you-" The door burst open, making you scream in surprise. He smirked at you, his eyes moving south, "Well this is better than I expected." "You perv!" you exclaimed, reaching for your towel. He saw what you were doing however and beat you to it, grabbing your towel and holding it behind his back. "You'll have to catch me," he teased mischievously, running out of sight. You let out a frustrated groan when you realized that there were no other towels, questioning your motives for taking a shower while he was here.

Louis: There was a part of you that was somewhat skeptical of taking a shower at Louis' flat. Ignoring your thoughts, you decided that no harm could be done; as long as you were quick and locked the door. You told Louis it wouldn't take you long and after a quick shower you got out, wrapping yourself in a towel before searching for your clothes. "Looking for something?" You immediately spun around, your eyes widening at the sight of your clothes in Louis' hands. "I knew it!" you exclaimed. Louis tilted his head to the side, innocently saying, "Knew what?" Glaring at him, you shook your head, "Just give me back my clothes!" you tried to snatch them out of his hands as you held on tightly to your towel. Louis was quick to hide them behind his back however and he smirked at you, "Gonna have to try harder than that." You advanced on him and in your haste to retrieve your belongings from him, your trowel slipped from your hold, leaving you completely naked in front of Louis. "What a lovely sight," he said, giving you a crooked smile as you blushed furiously.

Zayn: Shivering, you stood stark naked in the shallow end of the pool, immediately regretting this dare. "Ten more minutes (Y/N)!" your friend informed you, a grin on her face. "Thanks for the reminder," you said to yourself more than her. You crossed your arms in an effort to cover your chest and tried to move around, the dark sky providing no help in doing so. You heard shuffling near the door and you curiously swam towards it, the light near it making it easier. "(Y/N)?" You froze, your eyes widening as you treaded the water. "Zayn?" you called out, desperately hoping you were wrong. He came into view, his eyes glued to your body. "Why wasn't I invited to this party?" he asked cheekily, eyes never leaving you. "Zayn leave!" you exclaimed, helpless to his stare. "Why? Nothing to be ashamed of love," he said, sending you a wink before letting your friends lead him away.